7.08.2012

Sunday Social - The TV Edition

Hi friends!  Before I begin, I wanted to thank everyone who took my little survey.  My new template is almost ready, and I think you'll find a cleaner, more consistent blog soon.  Additionally, many of you mentioned that you'd prefer more "personal" posts, so while this may not be one of them, you will see more starting this week!


However, since this week's Sunday Social topic is TV, I HAD to jump on the bandwagon and link up with Ashley and Neely!


Sunday Social


Favorite TV show of the past: My all-time favorite TV show of the past is "24".  It always kept me on the edge of my seat, and I really enjoy Keifer Sutherland as our hero, Jack Bauer.


Jack-Bauer-24-36840_1280_960
(I also LOVED Entourage, Flight of the Conchords (flipping hysterical!), The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Sex and the City, The West Wing, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, and of course, LOST!)

Favorite TV show currently: Where do I begin???  My new favorites include:


"New Girl", "The Newsroom" (Praise Jesus for Aaron Sorkin!), "Homeland", "Revenge", "Pretty Little Liars", "Modern Family", "30 Rock", and even though its been canceled, the hubs and I really love "The Firm".

cn_image.size.newsroom-ss-01

Which Reality Show would you NEVER do? Minus anything on Bravo, I really don't watch many reality shows - especially ones that involve contests.  So if it involved competition or money, I'd say no way - especially to "The Bachelorette"!   

Which Reality Show would you LOVE to do? Umm, this one is a no-brainer.  "The Real Housewives of Chicago" - HOLLA!

TV personality/character that you feel is most like you? I actually wrote a blog post about this, and had my friends weigh in.  One of my favorite responses?  

"There is no one character.  You are 40% Jess from New Girl, 25% Liz Lemon, 20% Gloria from All In the Family, and 15% Lucy Ricardo."

newgirl1ad01

TV character you'd want to date? Neal Caffrey from "White Collar" is my runner-up.  But I would most definitely date my main man - Don Draper (Jon Hamm) of "Mad Men".  Sigh.

Jon-Hamm-EW2_360
Are you a fan of TV?  Which shows are you currently loving???

Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Found your blog on the Sunday social link up. I just redid my layout too. I love the New Girl. It's so funny. And Jess is adorkable! Neal caffrey is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homeland is so good. I really need to catch up on The Newsroom. Everyone's raving about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Girl is hilarious!! I was so glad it didn't get cancelled! So many of the shows I got into this past year got cancelled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay New Girl!!! Great responses. Anytime I see Jon Hamm (that's his name, right?), I think of Bidesmaids. Ha!

    xox!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love tv. So much. I'm into the Bachelorette, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, and most of all, SONS OF ANARCHY!!! Friday Night Lights is also one of my all time faves. And lately my guilty pleasure is Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Newsroom also rocks! You can hear the voice of Sorkin very clearly I think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THE FIRM IS BEING CANCELLED?!?! What?!? How is that possible? It's so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We loved The Firm too! I would so watch Real Housewives of Chicago if you were on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I havent watch New Girl, but everyone says its funny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know so many people who got into "24" but I was never one of them. Everyone though has always said it was a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jess from new girl is incredible-love her!

    visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do love me some don draper! Can't wait to see you on RHOC ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. We also love New Girl, it is a great show! Right now we are watching Falling Skies and Men at Work since they are both summer series.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh the New Girl is the greatest! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm glad Neal Caffrey is your runner up because he is MINE. Those eyes. And the way he dresses. And that smile. Yum yum.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We have a lot of the same current face shows! And oh my gosh I LOVE don draper/Jon Hamm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a huge Real Housewives fan. In fact, I ordered my cable package based on whether or not it get's Bravo. :)
    Thanks for commenting on my blog! Hope you visit again!
    Megan @ thememoirsofmegan.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am LOVING Newsroom! I was a big fan of the West Wing so I was really excited when I first heard about the show. I just started watching 24 around Christmas because I got season 1 on dvd and it's great too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...