7.24.2012

Love.

Three years ago today, I was walking down the aisle to marry THIS handsome fella:


IMG_0867


And now, here we are, happily married and tackling life, hand in hand.


H-102


I think I mentioned this same sentiment last year, and I'll say it again.  My wedding day was incredibly happy, filled with lots of love and laughter.  But I had no idea that the marriage would be even better.  So trust me when I say that it gets better and better, each and every day...


...even though he stuffs his socks in the couch cushions...


I love you, Boo.

Photobucket

25 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Meghan and Mike!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! It was amazing to see how happy you were on this day 3 years ago. It is even more amazing to see you happier now. I totally agree that it gets even better after you're married. Happy celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy three years!!! Please tell me that person in the top photo in a bright fuchsia dress is one of your bridesmaids?! That color could not be any more awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very sweet! Love that wedding pic! Happy Anniversary to y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! The pic of the two of you on your wedding day is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeay, happy anniversary :)

    Love your new blog layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary!!

    Ours is July 31st :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! Happy anniversary.

    I love that you say it gets better each & every day. SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy anniversary to the adorable couple! :)

    beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy anniversary, enjoy the day:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. "But I had no idea that the marriage would be even better."

    Would you believe that actually made me tear up? That is so insanely sweet. Happy anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary!!! Wishing you a million more years of happiness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy anniversary. What is it with men and them leaving their dirty socks everywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know I'm late, but happy anniversary!!!! That wedding picture is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a day late, but Happy Anniversary anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so happy for you! Happy Anniversary to you and Mike!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...