
Hey gals!
Sam was amazing and put together the swap partners! Here is a message from her:
Due to certain time constraints and the fact that I (Sam) am still out of cable/internet (til November 15th, earliest... please kill me!), unfortunately we won't be able to pair you ladies up for the swap based on location. I know not everyone can get on the internet or check their blogs every single day, and only about 1/2 of you have given me locations, so I'm just going to go with it at random if that's okay. Courtney made a point too, that postage seemed pretty similar throughout the US. I don't do all that much shipping so, I don't know, but I trust her ;).
So if it is okay with everyone else, I am just going to go at random and pair you guys up so that we can give you ample time to prepare swap gifts and send them about by then 17th!
Also, side bar, in going through all your blogs to get your links and such, I have to say, while I already knew a bunch of you, there are a lot of blogs I'm going to be following when this is all over! They are all so cute, and I love the blog names! (This is Meghan interjecting, and I totally agree!)
Anyway, without further adieu...
Meghan (The Perfect Compilation Tape) & Neely (A Complete Waste of Makeup)
Sam (A Careless Man's Careful Daughter) & Ainslee (First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage)
Courtney (Chaos Theory) & Alex (Ruffles Ribbons & Bows, Oh My!)
Kristine (Living a Barefoot and Crazy Lifestyle) & Melissa (Nashville's Melrose)
Caroline (Simply Smithwick) & Adventuresome Wyomingite
Meghan (Shine On) & Stacy (Cardigans & Crayons)
Caitlin (Done & Done) & Krystal (It's Krystal....with a K)
Erin (Everything According to Erin...) & Christy (25 Before 25)
Leeann (Join the Gossip) & My Own Little Corner
Jenna (Step by Step) & Simply Mily
Joanna (Dance and Dream 4 Ever) & Southern Belle
Megan (Chicago Girl) & Faison (Fat to fabulous... and everything in between)
Michaela (my world in a paper cup.) & Kit (Life of a Scott)
Michelle (Stuttering Shell) & Jess (Pretty Physicist)
Carly Chubby Cheeks & Michelle (Snapshots)
Marcy (Marcy's Mazin' Moments) & Kattrina (Maple and Mud)
Meghan (little girl in the big world) & Sar (Life of Love)
Jenn (right where i should be) & Christine (Fancy Function)
Kristen (KristenDanielleXO) & Kimberly (Kimberly's Korner)
Kate (Dancing in the Minefields) & Lori (a crazy walk on the safe side)
Cait (Fit, Fierce, and Fabulous) & Megan (Sweet Serendipity)
Stephanie (Life's Lyrics) & Jules (Chic & Pink)
Now, go forth and get to know one another! And, remember, the DEADLINE for Swap Gift send outs is Thursday, November 17th!
xoxo,
- Sam, Courtney, Kristine, Meghan, & Caroline
eeeee!!! so excited for my very first swap!
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting ladies!
ReplyDelete