11.23.2011

Plenty To Be THANKful For Challenge, Day 8: I'm THANKful for the Special People in My Life

Manic Mother

Today, I'm THANKful for the special people in my life!  I am so blessed to have many people who love and support me unconditionally that I don't even know where to begin!


How about with my beautiful, intelligent and fabulous girlfriends?


City Girls
(Some of my favorite ladies, at my bachelorette party!)


E-028
(Photo by Matt Schademann)

How about my amazing family?  Sure, there are a lot of us, and we tend to be loud and repeat stories, but we love each other just the same.

christmasiFB


And of course, my husband.  My rock.  My best friend.
IMG_0867
(Isn't he adorable???)


Who are the special people in your life???


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. This is my favorite post thus far. My special people have really changed over the last few years but I am so thankful for the ones that are around right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post, Meghan! You certainly have a lot of wonderful people in your life to be thankful for.

    I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful people! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! It's great to have such wonderful people in your life =)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. this makes me laugh because i just finished having my family thanksgiving (had to have it early this year) and not only are we loud, but I heard the same stories for the umpteenth time!

    gotta love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picture of you and your girlfriends! :) Have a great thanksgiving friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...