11.23.2011

Give Thanks for a Giveaway!

Hi friends!  In the spirit of Thanksgiving, my friend Lisa has decided to offer up her awesome "Give Thanks" print to a lucky reader!  I mean, how perfect is this for the holiday season???


Give Thanks
The rules are SO simple!  Ready???

Mandatory:

1.)  Leave a comment below and tell me what YOU are thankful for!

For extra entries:

2.) Tweet about this giveaway, using the following - @CompilationTape is giving away a Thanksgiving print - http://tinyurl.com/cjhtyg2

3.) Visit Lisa's Etsy shop and tell us what your favorite item is!

4.) Follow Lisa's super amazeballs design blog!

So, give thanks for a giveaway and enter already!  This giveaway will close on Sunday, November 27th at midnight!

Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. I'm thankful that we were able to move and find jobs... very blessed indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tweet tweet https://twitter.com/#!/KrystalS/status/139322812614705152

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the custom dog prints! I could use one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful for my brand new husband (we got married in July) and I'm thankful that this year, I switched jobs to a new school where I am much, much happier. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankful with help of God, Friends, and family I have quit drinking.
    Happy Thanksgiving Sis

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thankful for the many adventures I've gotten to have in the past couple years! And thankful for Thanksgiving food =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the colorful chairs print and also, the 'let your colors show' print =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I tweeted (littlereadhead.) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm thankful for good health and great family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. and OH MY GOODNESS I want my chihuahua on one of the custom dog prints!

    ReplyDelete
  11. im thankful for my awesome family :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. obsessed with the colorful chair print as everyone has mentioned ha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. now following her fabulous blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm thankful for my amazeballs friends.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite item in her shop is OBVIOUSLY the custom cat silhouette print.

    ReplyDelete
  16. And now I follow her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so cute. I'm happy for my little happy and healthy family:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's so cute! I am thankful for my family's very good health.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...