11.14.2011

Plenty to Be THANKful For - Guilty Pleasures!






Manic Mother

Happy Monday!  I hope your weekend was fabulous AND that you are super excited to kick off the "Plenty to Be THANKful For" Challenge!  Remember, you can see the full two weeks of topics here - and there is no pressure to participate everyday!  Just link up for the ones that float your boat.

Today's Topic?  I'm THANKful for My Guilty Pleasures!

Here they are, in no particular order...


* Good wine.  Chicago-themed prints.  Skulls.  It's funny how three things I totally love all ended up in one phot!


IMG_0980


* Coffee.  Sometimes, coffee several times a day.


Coffee1
(image via weheartit.com)


* Going out to dinner with friends.  And getting excited about the prospect of playing cheesy music on the jukebox.

IMG_0985


*Cupcakes!  Cupcakes!  Cupcakes!


G-091
(Image via Matt Schademann)

*Anything on Bravo, but especially the Real Housewives.  And as crazy as she is, I kinda sorta love Ramona...

Ramona
(image via weheartit.com)

What are some of YOUR guilty pleasures???  Link up below!



Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. love this girl :) i adore coffee and wine as well haha. i cant wait to link up almost every single day of your challenge! woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* throwing some money in the jukebox and playing the most random songs EVER! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo YES!!!! And you know how I feel about Jukeboxes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, yes to cupcakes. DEFINITELY thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo is my go-to station- love it all! do you watch RHOBH? So crazy! That first pic made me laugh bc of the skull, hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dinner with friends and cheesy jukebox music = a great night out!

    Anything on Bravo floats my boat too.

    Love the wine, prints and skulls pic too. I saw that one on Instagram and was a big fan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are some great guilty pleasures! I'd definitely have reality TV on my list lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. coffee is totally the ultimate guilty pleasure! I have mine every day =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE these! Cupcakes are the best! I was in Chicago this past weekend and made two trips to Sweet Mandy B's. Words cannot describe the happiness that Sweet Mandy B's cupcakes bring to my life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trashy tv is definitely on my list: Jersey Shore, Beavis & Butthead, and then the slightly less trashy ones: Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice. Also football! And my guiltiest pleasure? CHEESE!

    Going to check out your full list of link up topics now! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love ramona's pinot grigio eyes! hahaha

    and im loving those chi-chi prints. that is one amazing city!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have the same Chicago print. I heart Two Sided and Four Sided. Best stores for stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh wine, cupcakes and coffee? You're a girl after my own heart! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have you combined two and tried Romana's wine?

    ReplyDelete
  15. great ones!

    i love chicago-themed prints too :) hometown love!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wine and cupcakes are two of my best friends! :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh yay :) wine! LOVE YOUR LIST! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. RAMONA! sometimes when i am feeling extra silly i like to say pretend i am ramona and say "kelly bensimon" with a bit of a lisp over and over again. yay for bravo and reality tv!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...