

As for the process, it was super easy. Like, you literally upload a photo and order the canvas. When it arrived, I was very pleased with the final product - the colors are vibrant and the material is extremely durable.
Anywho, Easy Canvas Prints is offering an 11x14 print to one of my readers. YAHOO! So, start thinking of the photo you want to turn into a groovy canvas!
The rules?
* Just leave a comment below and tell me which photo you would convert to a canvas.
For extra entries?
* Become a follower of this here old blog.
* Tweet about this giveaway! You can use the following format to make it easier:
@CompilationTape is giving away a photo canvas - check it out! http://theperfectcompilationtape.blogspot.com
* "Like" Easy Canvas Prints on Facebook! BTW, if you do this, ECP will offer you 50% off your next order AND free shipping! BOO YAH!
This entry is only open to U.S. readers (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) and will close on Sunday, November 13th at midnight!
Good luck!
I have no idea which picture I would turn into a canvas.. that's a tough call! Maybe our latest family pic of John being Superman?
ReplyDeleteI also follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteAnd I tweeted about it :)
ReplyDeletehow exiting :) hopefully i'd love to get one of my engagement photos made into a canvas or maybe a picture of our proposal!
ReplyDeleteTough one. I would probably do a picture of my favorite aunt and I.
ReplyDeleteI totes follow this blog.
ReplyDeleteTweeting? Done.
ReplyDeleteLiking Easy Canvas Prints? Done.
ReplyDeleteI would convert a picture of our pups to a canvas! We have pictures of us all over -- now we need to a picture of our furry friends :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a super duper follower!
ReplyDeletetweeted https://twitter.com/#!/KrystalS/status/133889557002326016
ReplyDeleteandddd I like them on FB!
ReplyDeleteWell I am getting married this summer so I would probably choose an engagement photo or a photo from the wedding!
ReplyDeletealso, i am a follower!! :)
ReplyDeleteI tweeted about it!
ReplyDeleteand I like them on facebook :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog! =)
xoxo,
megs [at] Shine On
We are getting our engagement pictures taken Saturday, so I would totally turn one of those into a canvas :)
ReplyDeleteI follow, obviously :)
ReplyDeleteI tweeted! see here,
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/FutureMrsBozz/status/133912981271609347
And, I liked them on Facebook as Ainslee Szalai
ReplyDeleteFun!! Thanks for the great giveaway, Meghan!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd I just tweeted too!
ReplyDeleteI have this really cute holiday print that I would love to have printed on canvas.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower of course!
ReplyDeleteJust tweeted!!
ReplyDeleteAlso - "liked" them on FB!
ReplyDeleteI would choose one of our wedding photos where we're walking towards Buckingham Fountain.
ReplyDeletei would probably gift it to my brother and sister in law... they just got custody of her two nieces (in addition to their 2 kids already)... she is now mama to a 4 yr old, 3 yr old, 2 yr old, and 9 month old and needs a family picture for the wall!
ReplyDeletei follow your lovely blog :)
ReplyDeleteI would convert one of our wedding photos into a canvas like yours!!!! SO pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!!!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted it!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/TheVintageApple/status/133921100999569409
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteLiked them on FB
ReplyDeletei'm a follower !
ReplyDeleteI would choose one of the first pictures we took of our son. He was about 2 weeks ols and wrapped in his daddy's uniform. One of my favorites.
ReplyDeletei would use this to print a picture from my brother's wedding to give them as a christmas gift! yours turned out SO good!
ReplyDeleteI think I would get a canvas print of a wedding pic bc we dont have any that are that big (too lazy to order!)
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteTweeted! https://twitter.com/#!/AshleighHBowers/status/133929245595541504
ReplyDeleteLiked them on fb! Great giveaway, girl!
ReplyDeletei'm going to be really honest here and say that i just might use a picture of sammy for the canvas if i win! lol
ReplyDeletei'm a follower!
ReplyDeletetweeted! http://twitter.com/#!/FabulousButEvil/status/133931363752624128
ReplyDeleteand i of course like them on fb!
ReplyDeleteI think I'd use a picture of my furbabies!
ReplyDeleteI thought I already was a follower! Oops. But I am definitely one now!
ReplyDeleteI liked EC on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI would use a pic of me and my man
ReplyDeleteI follow to...uh duh!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I liked em on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI'd probably use a pic of Monte.
ReplyDeleteI follow you.
ReplyDeleteI like Easy Canvas Prints.
ReplyDeleteThat turned out really great! I follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I love the way your photo came out when turned to canvas. If I were to win this, I have 2-3 wedding pics I'd have to choose between. Thanks for hosting this!
ReplyDeleteI am already a follower of your lovely blog.
ReplyDeleteI just sent the following tweet: @CompilationTape is giving away a photo canvas - check it out! http://theperfectcompilationtape.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHey! Glad I re-found your blog! You might remember me from Legally Brunette or Confessions of a Jaded Runner... I deleted both of those blogs and now have this one ONLY
ReplyDeletehttp://lawyergirlruns.blogspot.com
We're having family pictures taken this weekend, so I'd probably use one of those for the canvas.
ReplyDeleteI follow. :)
ReplyDeleteI tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/maliasma/status/133973036981428224
I liked them on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteI would do a wedding picture for sure! Now the question is which one?!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower
ReplyDeleteI like ECP on FB
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog! I would do one of our wedding pictures :)
ReplyDeleteI would have one of our wedding pictures made into a canvas!
ReplyDeleteI follow your fab blog!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted about your giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI would turn one of our wedding pictures into a canvas too. Not sure which one cause I have many favorites.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower :)
I would have mine and nate's easter picture turned into a canvas. It's one of few good pictures of him, so I don't have much to choose from!
ReplyDeleteI want to get Little Man's soccer pic on a canvas. Great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI'd pick the one of me and my girl friends at the finish line of my first half marathon back on August! I don't think I've ever been more excited to have accomplished something and that picutre just makes me happy! :)
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com
Oooh this is such a great giveaway! I've been wanting a canvas print of one of our wedding pictures!
ReplyDeleteAnd of course I'm a follower! :)
ReplyDeleteOf course I follow you! I would definitely convert a newborn pic.... once I have one!!
ReplyDeleteFollow you!
ReplyDeleteLiked ECP on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun idea! I would probably choose one of our wedding photos or engagement photos. However, I do plan to take some pictures of He and I next week when he graduates! One of those might be a great one too as he'll be in his Navy Blues!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteNice! I'd get a travel print blown up. Maybe a beach scene from SF or Riviera Maya :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. That photo of you two is amazing!
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI really appreciate your blog. Really awesome blog I would like to know more about this. Please give some ideas about your blog. Thanks…………………………………….
Canvas print photo