I know some of you might disagree - but I am ridiculously excited for the "SATC: The Movie" sequel! I hope Carrie and Big have a baby. I know, I know. A girl can dream though!
I am also really excited about my newfound love for Etsy. I was a big Etsy fan a few months ago and then my computer died and I forgot all about it. So, here are some amazing finds:
So, I also recently used Etsy to order two custom etched beer mugs for Jeremy, one with the Empire logo and the other with the Rebel Alliance logo. I am awesome.
I keep forgetting how totally punk rock you are. You can totally pull off skull and crossbones.
ReplyDeleteSo, I also recently used Etsy to order two custom etched beer mugs for Jeremy, one with the Empire logo and the other with the Rebel Alliance logo. I am awesome.
ReplyDeleteI'm TOTALLY guessing the skull!!!! :o)
ReplyDeleteit bodes well that you still love skulls. . .
ReplyDelete