2.05.2009

Funny.

A friend of mine suggested that I come check out a sketch comedy show in her hometown. Below is an e-mail from her describing the show:

"I would say the girls are funny 75% of the time. Sometimes they get a little political. They did a great pre-recorded sketch with Urbanadrene - a pill to assist those living in the burbs not to be so lame. It starts with two girls talking about going out for sushi, and the third girl going 'ooh, i had ethnic food last night too. I went to pizza hut" it's pretty good. there was also a PSA they did to stop girls dancing on poles at non-strip clubs. Also pretty good."

I absolutely love it. I hesitate to say more...
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you get a refill on your Urbanadrene prescription! HA.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...