a.) We're not beach people - I can only stay in the sun for 30 minutes, and that's with SPF 50...
b.) We don't like to sit on our butts, and by we, I mean me...
c.) Given a & b, we didn't want to pay for some all-inclusive package where half of the booze would go to waste...and...
d.) We love to eat. A lot. And I love to drink wine. A lot.
AND - in addition to the whilrwind West Coast tour, we are inviting friends and family to join us in Vegas to continue the celebration. I know a lot of people think this is really weird, but in our defense, we will have an entire week to ourselves, and it's what we want, so get over it.
Anyway, part of the Meghan & Mikey tour, as I like to call it, has been booked. We're staying here and here and here. You should totally come to Vegas. I will be the one wearing sunglasses in the casino and annoucing what a high roller I am. And Mike will be the one rolling his eyes at me and pretending he doesn't know who I am. That's true love right there folks.
I'm impressed, lady! That is a phenomenal idea!!
ReplyDeleteWhat do we do if someone from the "I don't want in Vegas for my honeymoon" tries to come along?
ReplyDeleteMichael, if you are referring to me, you are sh*t out of luck.
ReplyDeleteLove ya. And can we discuss that I have to type "amsbag" as my word verification? Where do these ridiculous words come from?
I think that is a wonderful idea and your visual is great. I am cracking up at Mike standing off to the side as you draw a crowd at the table!
ReplyDeleteIt's a fantastic idea for a honeymoon for sure!! And I'm really excited to be out in Vegas for the tail-end of your week!!
ReplyDelete