* More belted items, such as this:

* More hair accessories, such as this: (BTW, I have NO idea if I can even pull this off, but I will at least give it a try. And then you will all laugh at me and say "I told you so.")


And of course - any fun, chunky, vintage jewelry I can add will make me one happy girl.
Speaking of fashion, I am watching the Oscars, and Kate Winslet - STUNNING. She is truly my "wedding fashion" inspiration!

I'm pretty sure that no is the only word that comes to mind... Over and over and over.
ReplyDeleteThe pretty headband with the jeweled thing on it is SO kick @ss in person. I went to dinner last night and one of the girls had it on. I do believe I will be purchasing one as well. We should coordinate a night to wear it so we can look like twinsies.
ReplyDelete