But anyway, Sunday was fantastic. Wait, I already said that. I drove into the city for a run along the lake - which I've missed TERRIBLY - as I run better outdoors. It was so incredibly calming to run and clear my head. Mikey and I joined Laura and Julie for a fabulous brunch at Stanley's, and then we ran downtown to finally purchase our wedding bands. I totally had Mikey pegged for one of those grooms who would purchase the most basic, simple band possible - but he ended up with a pretty unique design. Mine is also totally different than I anticipated wanting (it's got a curve to it) - and the best part is that we received a nice discount on our purchases.
And then I freaked out about the wedding being less than 6 months away and we have so much to do. Go figure.
OH - I think someone should have a Crush party, as seen here. Just a thought.
No worries on having an all out meltdown, or two, or three even. It's bound to happen, and as long as you can refocus on how fabulous the day will be at the end, its A-OK. And trust me - I planned the whole shindig in 6 months so YOU CAN DO IT! :) Take little steps at a time, be ok with the fact that you'll have to say no to a few more thing/people, and relish the fact that in 6 months....you'll be sipping wine in Napa!
ReplyDeleteI definitely thought this was going to be about me when I read the title......
ReplyDeleteNice blog pic!!