2.22.2009

Lesson.

I've just returned from a retreat in a castle with 40 students, and I'd like to report back and let you know that if you want to order 100 Chicken McNuggets at McDonald's, it IS possible to do so - and if you were to combine it with 5 large fries and apple dippers, you're looking at about $44. So, good luck to you and your future McD's purchases.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Did you know there's 1100 calories in a large Shamrock shake? (Thanks to Jordan for ruining my favorite part of the second month of the year). That being said I can only assume there are in the neighborhood of 1100 calories in every large McDonalds milkshake. Depressing doesn't begin to scratch the surface on how this makes me feel. It's as a part of me has died. I can never order a shake at McDonalds again. THe next thing you're going to tell me is that the Big Mac is bad for me too! As if...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...