12.31.2013

2013 in Review.

Well, folks, Happy New Year's Eve!  Last year, Mike and I celebrated in Hawaii.  This year?  We'll be on the couch, most likely watching a movie with the little bean:)  My, how times have changed...

There is no denying the fact that 2013 has been a HUGE year for me - I suppose it doesn't get any bigger than giving birth to a beautiful baby girl:) In true blogger fashion, I wanted to recap my year and share some of the highlights.

In January, Mike and I celebrated a friend's wedding in Maui!


Untitled
I want to go to there...

Before Layla joined our little family, Mike and I added Uncle Jesse, a fish:)  In February, I also registered for the Chicago Marathon and I had no idea I was pregnant.

In March, I took my mama to one of my favorite cities - New York.  I was suffering from first trimester nausea the entire time:)


NYC Spring 2013

April brought warmer temps, and lots of baking!

In May, Mike and I made a little video in which we shared some pretty big news!

In June, we celebrated my mama's 60th birthday - and we found out that our little baby was a GIRL!


Untitled

Mike and I celebrated our anniversary in July - 4 years!

Giulianna Rancic and I became BFF in August.

We had a wonderful day at the apple orchard in September - and we also had our first baby shower!


IMG_2667

We officially shared our new home in October, and in November, Layla arrived!

Layla-0020

I absolutely cannot wait to see what 2014 brings us.  I suppose all I can ask is that we all continue to remain healthy and happy as we watch our little lady grow:)  As for me personally, I have many goals and ideas that I look forward to sharing with you!

Happy New Year, folks!  Here's to a wonderful 2014!


Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. An epic year for sure! Isn't it amazing how quickly and massively things can change? Here's to a fabulous 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've had one exciting year! Enjoy your "quiet" NYE tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An amazing year for sure!! Happy 2014!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure Layla made 2013 the best year ever for you =-)

    Wishing your sweet little family a wonderful 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, your pregnancy announcement video is the cutest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely year! I know 2014 will be even better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had a wonderful year lady! So many awesome experiences and memories :) and Layla is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing year you've had! Have fun tonight soaking it all in. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great year for you three!!! Bring her to NYC in the fall and we'll stroller jog together :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful year!! Happy New Year to all three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You had an amazing year! I can't wait to see what 2014 brings you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on an amazing 2013! I love that your bff Guiliana made it into the year in review!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 2013 was amazing for you!!! I'm loving all of these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. 2013 was your year! I hope that 2014 brings just as many amazing memories. I'm sure it will with Layla around now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy New Year Meghan! I am so excited to keep reading and see more and more pictures of Layla :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...