8.28.2013

Why Giuliana Rancic and I Are Meant to Be BFF.

For those of you who don't know Giuliana Rancic, you should consider watching more mindless television - specifically, E! News.  For those of you who do know her, well, then you know (and maybe even appreciate) her love of all things pop culture.  And I, for one, think she's pretty incredible:)

That being said, as I was walking home from running a ton of errands on Sunday, it suddenly dawned on me that WE COULD BE BEST FRIENDS.  I mean, the similarities are endless!

(Side note:  She tweeted my friend Danielle a few months ago, and my friend Christy just met her today.  I AM SO CLOSE TO MAKING THIS FRIENDSHIP HAPPEN!)


rancic-grammys 
  via

G: Sometimes lives in Chicago
M: I live in Chicago

G: Is married to Bill Rancic
M: I once saw Bill Rancic on the street


bill-giuliana-rancic-baby-two

G: Opened RPM Italian with Bill
M: Has eaten at RPM several times, and lives two blocks away

G: Has a baby
M: I'm about to have a baby

G: Uses the term "amazeballs"
M: I use the term "amazeballs" (Much to everyone's dismay)

G: Refers to Bill as "Boo Boo"
M: Refers to Mike as "Boo Boo"  (I'm really exposing myself here...)

G: Hosts the red carpet during awards season
M: I live for awards season (It's like my Super Bowl, people!)

G: Secretly hates Ryan Seacrest (This is just an educated guess based on my hours of watching them interact on E! News.)
M: Not so secretly hates Ryan Seacrest

G: Is a disaster in the kitchen
M: Once thought Bisquick was the same thing as maple syrup

So, as you can see, this is totally a match made in heaven.  Maybe, the next time G comes to Chicago, we can shop.  And drink lattes.  And push our babies in strollers.


Who is your celebrity BFF???



Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. I think my celebrity BFF would be Kelly Clarkson. I think she's pretty fun. There are a couple of great youtube videos of her singing with a cover band I used follow. They're vulgar but if you don't offend easily their name was Metal Skool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have cable anymore but I've only ever heard good things about her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she is amazeballs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is amazeballs. I totally copied her haircut.

    And OMG, she tweeted you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome. Do you like juicing? That seems to be her new "thing" in the most recent G&B episode.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute! I don't have regular t.v anymore, but I do know her (not personally) and I've always loved her. I think y'all are destined to be BFF's! I want in on girl's night out's... even if I have to fly to Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you watched her E True Hollywood Story? It's pretty interesting! I think she'd make a great celeb BFF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha ha! I love this. I hope you guys DO get to meet up, especially after she tweeted (is that how you say it?) you!

    Hmm. I am not sure who I have the most in common with, but I LOVE Natalie Portman.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Giuliana is totally my celeb girl crush too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that she tweeted you back! Hopefully you guys can push your strollers together some day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are hilarious. What did she tweet?! need to check. I need to think about this question more... I know more who are not mine - like Gywneth or Jen. I am a bad cook, but I don't have much in common with Guiliana (Though Neal calls me Boo - so maybe there is that!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am dying. The tweet made my night last night... my celeb BFF is Jennifer Lawrence...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! I also love that she read this and tweeted you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you two meet it would be so totes amazeballs :) she seems really down to earth and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I die. So funny. I think my BFF would be Matt Damon. His mom was a teacher and he is very vocal about supporting teachers. We would bond.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is awesome and so are you! I love G, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hahaha, I love this! I love the cooking reference too, your Bisquick mistake still makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is too funny!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This might just be the pest post ever! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This just made me laugh so hard...and I hope you guys become BFFs. Hahahaha. It would be so much fun. ;) Thanks for making me laugh, lady.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...