Overall, I've been able to squeeze into my old workout gear throughout most of my pregnancy, although the running shirts have become a bit snug. I did pick up a few new items at Old Navy, but had a hard time finding comfortable maternity fitness gear. I had heard of For Two Fitness® but didn't own any items, so when I received an opportunity to work with these fine folks, I jumped at the chance!
Not only is their maternity fitness gear adorable and comfortable, but everything is made right here in the U.S. PLUS, the company continues to promote healthy, active pregnancies and mamas, and I just thought it was such a perfect fit for me:)
In these photos, I am wearing the Running for Two® racerback top and the Dedication Maternity Studio capris! Special thanks to my husband for taking the pics!
(Note: In these photos, I am 30 weeks and 1 day!)


First of all, I cannot get over how COMFY these clothes are. I've already worn these items to a Bar Method class, and these are both by far the most comfortable maternity fitness items I own.
Secondly, I love the fact that I can continue to wear this top for the next 8-10 weeks as my belly grows. PLUS, the capris have a FULL BELLY PANEL (You pregnant mamas know what I'm talking about!), and they fit perfectly. They stay up, but don't cut off my circulation.
And finally, the clothes are just dang cute. I've actually received three compliments from random strangers on the street about how cute the top is! Plus, there are lots of options: from running to cycling to training to dancing, there is a top for every style of fitness.
(Update: The total number of compliments from strangers is now up to SIX, including one gentleman who told me how cute the top was! Ha!)
If you are a pregnant mama, or you know of any, I highly recommend checking them out! You won't be disappointed!
(Thanks to For Two Fitness® for sponsoring this campaign. All opinions expressed are my own!)
That top is seriously so cute!!! You look fantastic.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! There are not many choices for pregnant women who want to work out. I found some maternity running skirts that were pretty cute, but didn't buy them because they were so expensive. What I never found was maternity golf clothes. I coached and played golf up until four days before giving birth and I was always looking for a nice maternity polo shirt but never found one. Bottoms weren't a big deal because I could wear capris and numerous other clothes, but I never found any nice golf shirts.
ReplyDeleteThat shirt is cute. Comfy work out gear is a must. I hate it when I go out for a run, and I realize that whatever outfit I just bought was an epic fail. Shorts not right, shirt that just doesn't cut it, etc. Happy running!
ReplyDeleteAww you look adorable in the clothes! I love that shirt, and I love that a guy complimented you on it as well!
ReplyDeleteYour tummy is so precious as are you!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute in that top! How wonderful to have a fancy photographer husband to take awesome photos! My husband's uncle is a photographer so we at least have that going for us when little Baby Wilson arrives! We are actually doing a pregnancy shoot this weekend. I'm excited about it!
ReplyDeleteI love that top, it is super cute:)
ReplyDeleteOh my you are so adorable and for two fitness is so lucky you had such a talented husband to take these gorgeous photos! that top definitely makes me smile :)
ReplyDeleteOmg, if I'm ever pregnant again, I want those clothes!!
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome!
Super cute! Wow baby CT will be here before we know it. You look adorable!
ReplyDelete30 weeks already? SO EXCITING! So exciting and cute in your new duds!
ReplyDeleteThat shirt is SO cute. And I can't believe you're already at 30 weeks, the time is flying by!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the tank top! Totally wish I had seen this a couple months ago...I probably don't need one now with only a few weeks left. You are looking great too, mama!
ReplyDeleteThat top is way too cute, you look presh. I can't believe you're already past 30 weeks!
ReplyDeleteYou are the most adorable pregnant lady!
ReplyDelete