Mike and I are so thrilled and excited about our little peanut that I am still trying to wrap my head around our news. I've contemplated how I wanted to share the gender, and this is really the only thought I have at the moment.
See this lovely lady? It's my sweet mama, Judy. She is not only a wonderful mother, but my best friend.
And all I could think about when we were told that our little one was a GIRL?
"I hope my daughter and I are best friends, too!"
Yes! We're having a little LADY! I thought for SURE that it was a boy, but Mike and I couldn't be happier. We really had no preference - we just wanted a healthy little baby:) Let the fun begin!
YAY for baby girl! I squealed when you texted me!
ReplyDeleteI love love love this. I totally thought Betty was a boy also. To the point where sometimes I am still in disbelief that I have a daughter (who as you know is now a toddler so it's not like I haven't had time for it to fully sink in).
ReplyDeleteLittle girls are SO MUCH FUN. I'm sure boys are too, but I'm a total girl mom and I just love it so much. I can't wait to hear all about your adventures with her!
Aww! I bet you will be best friends!
ReplyDeleteHee hee. Another blogger I read went on Monday went to learn the child's sex and also found out they are having a girl!!! YAY!!!!
Congratulations!!! I'm SO happy for ya'll! No doubt you and your mini will be best friends ;) Girls are SO much fun! I can't wait to see all the cute girly things for your daughter :)
ReplyDeleteYaaaay for a little girl! Many congrats again, lady! :) You will be best friends!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! YAY!! ;-D
ReplyDeleteyay!! how exciting!! :)
ReplyDeleteAwwwww so happy for you both! I'm sure it will be so fun to dress her up all cute :)
ReplyDeleteWell, I was wrong, too, but I am soooooo happy for you! I want a girl one day so I can have the same relationship with a child that I have with my mom! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI love it! You will for sure be best friends!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay, so exciting!!! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteGirl! Yay!
ReplyDeleteYay! I am so psyched for both of you!
ReplyDeleteYAY. Another BFF for Felix? Hehe. You and your mom look so much alike, I wonder if your daughter will be as similar. How exciting for you :D Now to pick out a name :P
ReplyDeleteCOngratulations on having a little girl. I hope for the same, that Emma and I will be like BFF's.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I'm so excited for you and I'm thrilled she's doing great!
ReplyDeleteYay, congrats!! Now comes the hard part of not going overboard buying tons of cute outfits & headbands!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! What a sweet way to reveal the gender. Now the fun begins and you get to register for cute girl stuff.
ReplyDeleteYayyy!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS on your little GIRL!
ReplyDeleteSooooooooo exciting! I can't wait to hear all about name ideas and adorable dresses and everything that comes with a girl :)
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you! Girls are so much fun! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!! That's so exciting - now you can start buying ALL THE THINGS. haha
ReplyDeleteCongrats! What special news. I can't even imagine how over the moon you guys are right now.
ReplyDeleteThat is the one thing I wanted when we found out our second baby was a girl -- for us to be best friends. It's such an amazing bond and raising a girl has been wonderful.. Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteahhhh so excited for you guys!!! what a lucky little girl she is :)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! baby girrrrrl so exciting!! (: (:
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the little lady! I'm sure you'll develop that special mother/daughter bond from the first second.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Girls are so much fun!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Girls are so much fun!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a baby girl!
ReplyDeleteOMG YAY!!!!!!! December girls are totes the best (but I'm biased)!!!! What is your due date? I am so happy for y'all! You will love having a little December girl. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! Girls are so much fun!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS! You can name her Kristin, it's okay. I get it. ;-) OMG! This is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! This is such a sweet post. When my mom found out she was having a girl (me) after having two boys, her first thought was "I REALLY HOPE SHE DOESN'T HAVE MY NOSE"
ReplyDelete:D Congratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHH HOW did I miss this?!?!? Congratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww, yay!! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteI saw this while I was away and couldn't comment but wanted to come back and yes Congratulations!!! You'll be such a great mom to your precicous daughter. So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteA little girl...so cute...just think of all the pretty outfits you can buy now.
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat fantastic news!!!! Congratulations!!! Little girls are so awesome. :)
ReplyDelete