6.27.2013

Esprit de She Giveaway!

Hi folks!  Well, even though this pregnant lady is slowing down, I still have a few remaining races on the schedule.  One of them? The Athleta Esprit de She!

I know many of you are familiar with this female-friendly race series.  From triathlons to road races, the Esprit de She race series is all about empowering women, and I can definitely get behind that!  The Chicago event is scheduled to take place on Thursday, July 18th and if you're in the area, I hope you will join me.  There is a 5K and 10K option (I originally signed up for the 10K, but am going to run/walk the 5K instead).  What better way to spend a Thursday night than running with your closest gal pals and enjoying the sights and sounds of Chicago???  :)

In celebration of this event, Esprit de She is offering one lucky reader a shirt OR visor - if you win, you can choose!


EDSGear2

EDSGear1



a Rafflecopter giveaway


Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. I want a shirt! And I deleted my Twitter so this is my only entry :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog and now following you! yay yay!
    im keeping fit by walking lots and lots! uphill, downhill, straight line - you name it. thank you for the giveaway!
    taylor


    follow my adventures in italy this summer! anticipationblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shirt! I did the Esprit de She 5k last month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this race series -- off to google it!

    This summer, I'm running - I start marathon training soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am running/walking 2 5k's in the next 2 weeks and then I am running the Color Run in Des Moines the following week. I am squeezing my workouts in during my lunch hour at work. No time once I get home with an 8 month old!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been doing PT workouts in the AM with some JROTC students and then next week I start my 6 week triathlon training schedule! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been hitting up Nike Training Club and going to some cool events with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun- that looks like a great race! I am staying active this summer by running and training for a few races and doing some group exercise classes to vary it up a bit!
    Valerie
    www.the-style-files.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been debating doing this race but I think I'm already doing another one two days before. Although, there's a part of me that thinks I should try for a 5K race every night that week just to see if I can find one for each night :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm getting my fitness this summer by playing golf and doing Zumba :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I run a lot, and spin and lift weights!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am running, walking, hiking and logging my food and water intake.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am running and just started trail running! I also spend my nights throwing a frisbee with my 2 year old daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This summer I started walking and running some hills. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. cutting back on the alcohol and getting outside moving at least twice a day with my son (if weather permits!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Running to get some sun and also zumba and yoga!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...