If we're friends on Twitter, it's no secret that I adore this man:
(Don't worry. I am pretty sure my husband has a man-crush on Adam Levine, too.)
And, as such, as I adore "The Voice" as well. I mean, I even met one of last year's finalists, Chris Mann. HOLLA!
However, since we both love "The Voice", my husband and I often love to play the game, "What would YOUR audition song be, and which coach would you choose?"
My song choice? Mariah Carey's "Vision of Love"
Rationale? I'd get to show my soulful, sultry side (HA!), as well as BELT IT OUT at the end. (I mean, CLEARLY I don't really think I can sing, but it's fun to pretend.)
My coach choice? Well, see above. But I do also love me some Blake Shelton! The banter between Blake and Adam just warms my heart.
Oh, and while we're on the subject...Christina needs a new stylist. STAT.
Oh, and while we're on the subject...Christina needs a new stylist. STAT.
Do you watch "The Voice"? What would you sing?
Dude, you would totally rock it outtttt!!! That is a great question - I have no idea what my audition song would be but sometimes I wish I were a soulful voice with lots of runs so I could sing "And I'm Telling You" with a bunch of attitude!!! HA
ReplyDeletei LOVE the voice!! and adam and blake. they make the show for me! i think my song would be river deep, mountain high by celine and i would definitely choose adam...just so i could stare at him all day :)
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what I'd sing but I would ALWAYS choose Adam. If for no other reason then I'd get to stare at him AND hug him. Yes please.
ReplyDeleteadam is sooooo sexxxyyyy. i probably wouldn't even sing, i'd just run and jump on him! :)
ReplyDeleteAdam is sexy...
ReplyDeleteI'm not watching The Voice this year. I watched the blind auditions but then I stopped. I'm more interested in X-factor this year.
Great song choice with Vision of Love!
I just started watching The Voice this season and love it! My favorite is Blake - I'd totally be on his team. I'm not sure what I'd sing though. Maybe From a Distance by Bette Midler. Not sure, because I'd be so good at so many different songs (hahahaha).
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, i could not agree with you more... LOVE adam. so much. and blake is my second choice as well- especially love that michael buble was his guest coach... he's one of my faves in the music world as well.
ReplyDeleteas for christina? ohhh boy... i feel like i could dress her SO much better... sister needs to class it up a bit. and her make up is TERRIBLE! or maybe its the spray tan. either way, she's way too orange.
I don't watch it. I think the problem with Christina is that she is her own stylist. AND SHE SUCKS!
ReplyDeleteLOVE Adam! But I think my second choice would be Ceelo, he's so funky and fun... Blake skeeves me out a little! I don't think Christina would be so terrible if she wore clothes that actually fit her!
ReplyDeleteAs for a song, as much as I would love to do Mariah or Adele, I'm pretty sure I would butcher it (those are songs for the shower!). So I'd do something upbeat and fun, that I could still do some runs on!
LOVE the Voice. Adam is smokin' hot. I'm so excited about a few of the contestants this year! Avery was freakin' amazing last night. So was Cee-lo's cockatiel. ha!
ReplyDeleteI find Christina increasingly hard to look at. That white hair and red lips and pound of makeup, combined with her boobs pouring out onto the stage every night, and her Texas-sized ego . . . OMG. She was so annoying last night yammering on about how she's a "pop star." She basically wants everyone on her team to sound like her. ;)
I'm constantly wondering what Christina would look like without the hair dye, makeup, ridic clothes, etc . Curious, right??
Just watched the voice last night. Great show :)
ReplyDelete-meandmr.com
I am *obsessed* with The Voice. Living in Nashville and knowing (or having connections to) several contestants over the seasons only makes it worse. Heck, I love it so much I think I'm going to a Tony Lucca concert next week :)
ReplyDeleteI was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it.
ReplyDeleteRinoplasti
I'm in love with Adam...shhhhh! :) And yes, Christina needs a new stylist, it's the worst she's looked in years. I feel bad for her. Really.
ReplyDeleteI think he's so good looking! Have you heard his interview on Howard stern? He gets down and dirty!
ReplyDelete