10.12.2012

Absolutely Nothing.

So, you know how some bloggers will re-cap their weekly posts in a Friday feature.  Like, "Here's what you may have missed this week..."?  Know what I'm talking about?

Well, folks, here is what you missed this week.

NOTHING.

Absolutely nothing.

I returned from Flo-RIDA on Monday night and STILL have yet to download my nice pictures.

I drank two pumpkin beers.

I fell asleep each night at 8:00.  AND, to make matters worse - one night, I slept with my hoodie on.  The other night?  I slept with a really nice, long H&M sweater on over my PJ's.  (In my defense, I was really warm and cozy!)

IMG_1718

(Yep.  That just happened.  I posted a picture of me, sleeping.  Special thanks to my husband who stole my phone and took several not-so-flattering photos of me.)

OH, and speaking of classy, I met a friend for dinner in workout clothes.

Two lightbulbs in the apartment went out.

Our kitchen sink has a tiny leak.

I ran, went to Bar Method and returned to Flywheel for a super fun "rock and roll" themed ride.  Now, THAT was fun.   You should see me spin, dance and sing "Volcano Girls" by Veruca Salt, all while pedaling at 100 RPM.

I watched a lot of "The Voice".  Oh Adam Levine.  You so sexy.

Yep.  That's about it.

Now, I AM hoping that this weekend will bring a little more excitement in the form of a long run, a girls night out AND the Color Run!  Until then, you're stuck with lame, boring, useless Meghan.

How are YOU!?!?!


Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. I'm getting over having a cold, so I've been just as "nothing" as you! School was LONG this week despite a 4 day work week! Oh wait, there was just a car accident outside of my house. I'm going to go people watch...and make sure all are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My week was boring too! But most my weeks are boring... or even if they aren't boring, they are interesting in a way that is boring to other people unless they want to hear a lot about my research. But I'm going to try to fix that, and hopefully my boyfriend and I will get out and do a bit more in the future.

    Also what's wrong with sleeping in sweaters? I do that basically every night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing laundry on a Friday night. THe worst part is I was totally looking forward to going home and doing laundry after my crazy two weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drinking two pumpkin beers is a big deal, especially when THIS girl has been trying to locate pumking (southern tier) with no success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am trying to get rid of this cold I've had since Saturday.

    Don't worry, I am slow with uploading photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sometimes nothing makes for an awesome week! i need to try pumpkin beer...sounds interesting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I'd rather have this problem once in a while than all the time like I do. I feel like I have nothing to post ever, or that the stuff that I do post is pointless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha I love that your husband took a picture of you sleeping. Great blog material!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks good to me, except maybe the leak part. I hope this pathetic rain doesn't wash away your color run!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every now and then you need a down week to re-energize from all the fun! And TWO light bulbs? Mercy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Veruca Salt...like the character from Willy Wonka? Ha! And yes - Adam is tres sexy. My mom and I swoon every time he appears on our television. #Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  12. okay that spin class sounds fun!

    and we've been hooked on the voice too... i agree, LOVE adam. sexy, sexy man. and SO nice, too! i've been really impressed with him.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahahaha - this is why I don't blog all that often anymore! I need more excitement in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome to my world. Boring sounds about right...haha, and sad, and all that jazz. It's getting slowly better...hopefully. :)

    Love your sleepy picture. I know you didn't want to hear this. ;)
    And Adam, yes, I watched him too. That's right, not the show, just him. hehe

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...