Anywho, many congratulations are in order. First of all, a HUGE congrats to everyone who ran the Chicago Marathon yesterday - and a special shout-out to my dear friend Sally who ran her first marathon ever! In my humble opinion, the Chicago course is fast, flat and FULL of passionate spectators, and I am sad to have missed a year of cheering everyone on.
And of course, congrats are also in order to the bride and groom who brought us to Florida in the first place, Matt and Michelle! Our weekend in Key Largo has been so incredibly relaxing, and while I am most definitely a city gal at heart, there's nothing quite like THIS to rejuvenate the mind, body and soul:

(Minus the iguana. They're creepy.)

(Nothing like a good book and THIS view!)

(The stunning bride, her handsome groom and the GORGEOUS details. I swear, Michelle should be a wedding planner.)
Don't worry, folks. I took plenty of REAL, non-iPhone pics in the spirit of trying to improve things around here. I even have legitimate outfit pics! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?!?! I'll share them later this week.
I hope everyone enjoys their Monday. See you soon!
I think these pictures are beautiful. It looks like a great weekend and a great wedding. Watching the marathon on my computer yesterday was so inspirational, both for Disney and to think of running Chicago. Can't wait to see your outfit photos! Oh, and aren't you glad you now understand what were talking about down here when we complain about running in the humidity? Its pretty serious.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! We went to a wedding in Bradenton a couple of years ago and had the best time! Sometimes it's nice to escape to an event in a new place!!!
ReplyDeleteOh how I am SO jealous that you are in Florida! I wish I could be there too! Hope your having the best time ever!
ReplyDeleteApparently my original comment didn't take so I'll try this again. Thank you SO MUCH, Meghan! After mile 10 I hated it bc my muscles cramped up but I finished. Glad to see you're having fun! Can't wait for all the pictures!
ReplyDeleteHoly man that table decor is GORGEOUS! And it looks like she had a gorgeous dress too, I love lace.
ReplyDeleteThese pics make me wish I had been at that wedding! FUN. I grew up going to Florida at least once a year, and I miss it badly!
ReplyDeleteWherever you are in Florida, it looks gorgeous there (oh wait, I think you said you were in Key Largo). And the wedding...beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteflorida and you look beautiful! (loving the sunnies and drink)
ReplyDeletetake your time but you won my pumpkin spice cupcake! i was SO HAPPY when my husband randomly picked your name :) whenever you get a chance just shoot me your address so i can pass it along to ada (etsy shop owner) to ship it out to you xoxo
http://dolcevitamicaela.blogspot.com/2012/10/sweet-things-giveaway-winner.html
congrats your friends on their wedding!! wow her dress and hair is stunning!!
ReplyDeleteThose photos are gorgeous! Youre making me miss living in Florida, although living in Tampa wasnt nearly as glamorous as Key Largo...
ReplyDeleteYour photos make me want to go on a vacation soon. I need it. Desperately. Congrats to your friends on their wedding. :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Iguanas ARE creepy.
ReplyDeleteGosh, your photos are beautiful!! The wedding looks gorgeous! Cannot wait to see all of those "real" non-iPhone pictures! :) Hope you're enjoying your getaway! (Or enjoyed it if you're already back north!!)
I totally say Flo-Rida, too! I thought I was the only one!
ReplyDelete