So, it's been AGES since I've linked up with these two lovely ladies for their weekly "It's OK" series. Sigh. I suppose that it's ok...

...to be a total slacker about blog link-ups.
...to be super frustrated about a pipe bursting in our wall and to hate an apartment in disarray with every fiber of my being. Seriously. I am such a neat freak, and this chaos drives.me.crazy. (It's getting better, though!)
....to have a newfound appreciation for pink champagne. I will be your best friend forever if you can tell me which classic movie starring Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr references pink champagne:)
...to ger really excited about free s'mores. Sigh. I already miss the Abbey in Lake Geneva!
...to GET A NEW BLOG DESIGN. BOOM. (I am SO excited to be working with someone totally fabulous!)
...to flipping LOVE my city and its lakefront path.
(No fall run is complete without some cupcakes, obviously.)
...to go a little crazy with pumpkin scented/flavored items in the fall!
(Yes, this photo shoot occurred in my bedroom. Not sure why, as my Keurig is in the kitchen!)
...to think that everyone in Chicago needs to go to Belly-Q (an AMAZING Asian BBQ joint) NOW!
...to wish I had a fireplace.
...to be super pumped to be racing the next three weekends! (Thriller in Schiller 5K, Hot Chocolate 15K, Navy Pier 10-Miler)
What is OK in your book these days?!?!?!
Ooh that pumpkin spice creamer sounds awesome! new follower, too!
ReplyDeleteI love my city also (Boston) and it's gorgeous, historic architecture.
ReplyDeleteI found you through the Thursday link-up and have become your newest follower!
I look forward to future posts (especially about your races) - good luck!!
I miss running in the city this fall and a huge yes!! to pink champagne!
ReplyDeleteI love Folgers Caramel Drizzle. I've never tried pumpkin spice anything. It sounds gross. I wonder if I'd like it.
ReplyDeleteI feel like your blog just told me "It's okay" today....and with a to-do list like mine I needed it. =)
ReplyDeleteYou have some great books on your nightstand! Are you doing the Blogger Book Swap? I'm co-hosting, and I think Jessica could set you up with a sweet partner!
ReplyDeletehttp://megancstroup.blogspot.com/2012/10/blogger-book-swap.html
I wish I had a fireplace too. My house was built in 1886 so I'm surprised I don't have one. And I agree, it is okay to be obsessed with pumpkin!
ReplyDeleteHave you had the Coppola Sofia champagne? I can't remember if it's pink or if it's just wrapped in pink cellophane . . . either way, it is delicious, as is the Sofia rose! Also, it's $19, which isn't too bad.
ReplyDeleteYay for a new blog design--can't wait to see it!
Re: cupcakes . .. you can imagine my delight when, on Tuesday night, Matt and I stepped out for an evening walk . . . and lo and behold, there was a CUPCAKE TRUCK parked across the street! Made the walk WAY better. :)
Mmm pink champagne. I don't know the reference (sorry!) but I do love me some pink bubbly.
ReplyDeletePink champagne...yummy!!! And I can't wait to see the new blog design!! :)
ReplyDeleteAn Affair to Remember. Duh.
ReplyDeleteAnd yesssss to pink champagne!
I need a new blog design like whoa.....maybe one of these days I will figure it out.
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah, pink champagne? Count me in! I didn't even know that existed, clearly I need to brush up on my bubbly skills.
Pink champagne sounds delicious!
ReplyDeleteYou are going to kill it in your races the next few weeks. Are you doing a local turkey trot this year?
I need a blog redesign or design badly.
I'm going to say "it's ok" that my pants are a little snug because ive been indulging in good food and drink since my marathons 6 weeks and 3 weeks ago :)
Yum, that bakery looks yummy!!
ReplyDelete-meandmr.com
Hello,
ReplyDeleteYour words sometimes echo in my mind and during my leisure time, i read your write ups again
Gebelik
Pumpkin Spice Coffee mate - I need to look around for that. Right now I am using Vanilla Toffee Caramel by International Delight.
ReplyDeleteI think it's okay to be behind in commenting on blogs, to lazy around on a rainy Saturday morning and for me to be obsessed with a certain boy band, lol!
I'm not a coffee person...weird right! I can't wait to see the new look! I'm shopping for a designer too :)
ReplyDeleteI am loving those cupcakes! Can't wait to see the new design!!
ReplyDelete