2.07.2011

All You Need is Love - Valentine's Day Challenge

Happy Monday!  Did you have an amazing weekend?  I certainly hope so!  Mine was filled with awesome dinners, necessary "evils" like groceries and grading papers,  a Super Bowl party and a cute baby, and of course, time with the hubs.



swap


This week kicks off the "All You Need is Love" blog challenge, hosted by Neely, Sam and Courtney.  I am so excited to participate, but a tad nervous, as I NEVER blog more than twice in one week.  Therefore, this really is a true challenge for me:)  There will be a new love-related prompt each day, so without further adieu:

Today's challenge?  "When I need some me time, I love to..."

...shop!  (Preferably at H&M or Urban Outfitters)


tumblr_lg4ksm8U2S1qf9mheo1_500_thumb


...get a pedicure!
tumblr_ky5apehaNA1qapcpeo1_400_thumb


...drink some hot tea and read a book.

tumblr_l4c1o2nSlG1qcu1e6o1_500_thumb


...watch anything on Bravo.


Kyle Richards and Lisa Vanderpump

...and RUN through this beautiful city.

IMG_0338

What do you love to do?  Link up with Sam and play along!


OH!  And stay tuned for another giveaway - it will be posted later on today!  Happy Monday!

(images via weheartit)

Photobucket

28 comments:

  1. Our "me" times sound the same...just saying

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I were so meant to be friends... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fun - I love me time (and how can you call grocery shopping a necessary evil??? I love grocery shopping!!).

    I don't think I've had "me time" in years though, so I can't even think of what I'd like to do. Maybe read a book in a garden with the sun shining on me, go hiking with friends, go for a long run, or watch movies in my pjs.

    Glad you had a good weekend and hope you have a wonderful week at school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those things sound lovely! I'm definitely with you on the pedicure and reading a good book...unfortunately, shopping makes me more stressed afterward because I feel guilty about spending money, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to include a pedicure on my list, but that is definitely nice me time...especially with a mindless read magazine in hand! I'm looking forward to seeing your posts! I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our me time sounds suspiciously similar... minus the running ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww...this is cool. I second that, except for Bravo (unless I'm in the US I can't watch it - but once I get the remote over there I am ready for some Real Housewives!!) and running around gorgeous Chicago! One day. Hopefully!!!

    Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That all sounds wonderful right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this. I'm going to do one! : ] We would be good friends if you lived here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this. I'm going to do one! : ] We would be good friends if you lived here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i LOVE your list :)

    Thank you SO much for linking up today! See you tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Watching the Super Bowl and grocery shopping were a part of our weekend too. Go figure ;)

    Fun list! Shopping, pedis and Bravo would make my list too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey girl! your blog is adorable, I’m happy I stumbled on it I’m your newest follow, follow me xo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just adore getting pedicures!!
    I love your blog too by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shopping = the greatest me-time of all, hehe. And pedicures.. ooh lala. I think I should have more "me time" of that variety, hehe!

    Thanks so much for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Me time...I like to shop, read, watch TV and catch up on blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your day sounds pretty perfect to me! Especially the Bravo part!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A pedicure sounds great! I should have put that on my list! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love shopping at H&M too becuase you can get so much for so little money. I don't feel so guilty after :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love to shop, as well! But I'm not the biggest fan of pedicures; I'm ticklish. :P

    ReplyDelete
  21. Shopping, reading and pedis are on my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooo. If I visit Chicago anytime soon can we go to H&M together? And eat cupcakes? And drink hot tea while watching trashy TV? Because I LOVE all of those things too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. HI! Did you see my post today? It reminds me of you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Exercise is on my list as well (though I wish I loved running like you do), as well as listening to music, cooking, laughing with friends, and drinking wine. And definitely watching any sort of "comfort" tv show like reruns of Grey's Anatomy or SATC.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm SUCH a by-myself-shopper when I just want to get away and relax... preferably during the work week when it's not busy. I just love walking and walking around the Mall of America; they have the best and original stores. And I'm with ya on the pedicures choice too!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. me time is the best!
    i like the gym, pedis (like you!), reading, anything kardashian, catching up on my blogs, dancing in my living room, eating french fries and watching movies!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm so jealous. We don't have an H&M.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...