2.11.2011

All You Need is Love - Day 5!

Holla!  It's Friday, and you know what that means?  My craptastic week is OVER and I have lots to look forward to this weekend.  Speaking of this weekend, don't forget that my giveaway ends on Sunday!  You can enter for the chance to win a $30 credit to the most incredible Etsy shop ever.  All of the deets are HERE!


I have to say that I am extremely proud of myself for blogging every single day this week.  I don't know how some of you ladies do it.  Anyimpressed, here is my post for today's challenge!  Link up and play along!


swap


What I Love About My Friends...


Hmm.  Where do I even begin?  I am blessed to have many incredible women (and men!) in my life.   While thinking about this post, I definitely got a bit weepy.  Some I have known since I came out of the womb, while others I met in high school, college, or at my job.  I could go on and on about how amazingly kind, supportive, intelligent and just damn awesome my friends are, but it's probably pretty obvious how I feel about them.  Otherwise, they wouldn't be my friends.   Therefore, I will let the pictures do the talking.


I love that my friends...

DSC00337

...celebrate love and equality for everyone.  (At the Chicago Gay Pride Parade, 2004.  The girl on the far right in pink?  Well, I don't even know her - but the other three ladies are my life!)

DSC01108

...know how to channel their inner Tyra and pose like a top model.

IMG_0790

...aren't afraid to canoe down a river for five miles.  Which, in case you were wondering, TOTALLY sucks.

IMG_1517

...enjoy great conversation and wine.

IMG_2042

...aren't afraid to let their hair loose.

A-211

...are there with you on the big day.  (Photo by Matt Schademann)

dinnerclub101709_10

...wear crazy hats.

Cabining_8 

...rent cabins in Michigan and spend weekends laughing, eating and dancing.




Paris


...encourage me to travel the world.  (Paris, 2010 - stop #1 of our European backpacking adventure)

These people are my rock.  My heart.  I am a better person because of them.

What do you love about your friends?




Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. I love the flowers from your wedding! Friends are what make life worth while !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crazy hair dancing pic the best. : ]

    Great post.

    Love,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! Friends are just the best:) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures!! Friends are always there when we need them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw these pics are so awesome.

    I love that my friends accept me for who I am. I've had friends in the past that haven't and that can be SO hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pictures! Especially the wedding one. Friends are the greatest :)

    Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures! You look like you have some seriously fun friends. :)

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend, dear! I'm SO ready to have a break!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww....i love this post! I moved to san diego almost two years ago and haven't built up the friend base i had in phoenix. I MISS my girls for all their conversations, laugh, and I share with you that I love they believe in equality for all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are one lucky lady to have such great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this! And how each pic told a story. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such great pictures! I can't believe how many bridesmaids you had! You're blessed to have so many good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like you've got a great group of friends there that know how to have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...