2.09.2011

All You Need is Love - Day 3!

swap


Today's challenge?  "If I could travel anywhere this snowy February, I would go to..."

GREECE!  I've never been and ALWAYS wanted to go!  It looks so incredibly serene.  And the food!  The wine!  The language!  Have you been?  What did you love about Greece?


Until then, I am going to daydream over these beautiful images!



Greece




Greece3


Greece4

Where would you travel to this month if you could?  

Want to play along?  Link up here and share your answers!


(images via weheartit)


P.S.  Did you enter the giveaway to win store credit to an AMAZEBALLS Etsy shop?  Check it out here!!!

Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. How pretty! That second photo made my jaw drop.. oh how I would love to be sitting on that couch/bed(?) right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my co-workers went to Greece last year and her pictures look exactly like that. She had the most amazing time there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the images. I wanna come with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I look at images of Greece I want to go too. It's near the top of my list.

    I just recently returned from a trip to India last month, and now my love is for Asia. Would love to visit Vietnam and/or Cambodia next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this sounds like fun
    www.kellysavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll go with you! Every since Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants I've wanted to go to Greece. Is that weird? Whatev, I'll go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greece looks amazing! It's definitely on my travel list too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been to Greece and the Greek Isles twice. Now at the top is Paris, Beune, Provence!!

    Come and enter my amazing Giveaway from Splenderosa!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go go go girl!!!! It's amazing. :) Food, drinks, weather, people, everything.... awwww...now I really want to go too. :D

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Sam, that second photo. Wow! I just wanna curl up there with a glass of wine and stay there with a good book allll day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aah, gorgeous photos! I'm hoping to go to Greece in the fall...I've been dying to go forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to visit Greece someday and hop around to different islands. It would be amazing…I just know it! That last photo you posted is gorgeous. It’s kind of how I picture all of Greece to be. Imagine living in one of those houses!!

    Another place I would love to visit is Tahiti. The only way would be if I were to stay in one of those over the water bungalows :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. meet me there! asap! i want to go!

    Thanks for linking up with our challenge! Can't wait to read tomorrow's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to go so badly! Ah! I'm really hoping when I get married it'll be our honeymoon spot...I think I'll have to get engaged first.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Greece is also on my travel list! It is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would LOVE to go to Greece! I would also love to decorate our Behemoth in whites & blues but we're so far from those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah, Greece looks SO beautiful! I would LOVE to go someday! Great choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. very cool place i really impress your this design very nice thanks for nice sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...