8.01.2012

Pretty Muddy Race Entry Giveaway

(Don't forget - I am hosting a giveaway for a cute Kavlena tank top and Starbucks gift card HERE!)


Hi friends!  I have yet another exciting giveaway for you - however, this really only applies to those in the Chicagoland / Midwest area.  Are you ready???


On Saturday, September 15th, the Pretty Muddy Women's Mud Run will take place in Orland Park, IL.


image004

The Pretty Muddy run is fun, it's dirty and it's for LADIES ONLY!  The obstacles along the 3.1 mile course are "architectural" (so, not your average bales of hay!) and there's a pretty fantastic finish line party after you've tackled the course!


I don't know about you, but I'm pretty pumped to grab my girlfriends, order some fun shirts and force them ask them to join me on September 15th!  


If you live in the area and don't want to miss the fun, the Pretty Muddy Women's Series is offering one FREE race entry to a lucky reader!  Just enter below!




a Rafflecopter giveaway

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I would dominate the mud run because I'd be running with you in awesome matching t-shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo! Good to know you'll be there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to win this, but that's the weekend of my sister's 21st birthday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would dominate in the mud because I also play ultimate frisbee many times in the rain and mud

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...