4.03.2011

Giveaway Time!

Good Morning!  I am so excited to start the week off with a giveaway.  My friend Lisa, the uber-talented lady that designed my blog header, just opened her own Etsy shop!  It's filled with hand-made goodies and awesome prints.  One of my favorite items is the "My Heart Belongs" magnet.  As we all know, my heart belongs right here, in Chicago.


IMG_1852

Isn't it adorable?  It currently holds my brother's "Save the Date" card in place on our fridge!


Anyway, the lovely Lisa will be giving away one of the "My Heart Belongs" magnets which will be custom-made for the winner with the state and colors of your choice!  So cute, right?  Here's how you can play!


Mandatory:  Visit Lisa's shop, Grass Green Design, and leave a comment with your favorite item.  I know she really appreciates the feedback!


Additional Entry #1:  Become a follower of "The Perfect Compilation Tape"


Additional Entry #2: Become a follower of Lisa's blog "My A** is Literally Grass"  If you love creative projects and crafts, this is the blog for you!


Additional Entry #3: Tweet about this giveaway!  You can use the following format if you'd like:


@CompilationTape is hosting a giveaway - check it out! http://tinyurl.com/44ty9d6


Additional Entry #4: (And this one will count for FIVE additional entries)
Purchase something from Lisa's shop!  If you do, enter the code "COMPILATION" at check-out for free shipping!


***Please leave a separate comment for each entry.  The giveaway will close on Sunday, April 6th at midnight!


Thanks for all of your support!  Lisa and I really appreciate it!  Have a wonderful week!
Photobucket

39 comments:

  1. Yay! So adorable, and I love this especially since I adore anything that represents Georgia--where I'm from, and where I live so far away from now. :(

    I think I would like the Georgia magnet most, actually! Though my other favorite item from her shop is the French Press print, which would look great in my kitchen.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I follow your blog--it's one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the polaroid picture and of course the magnets are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already follow you, because I am awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also follow My A** is Grass already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the little state and city magnets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! I'd love a Florida one, even though we live in PA. Our hearts are definitely in the sunshine state.

    I reallllly like the Steal From Anywhere print. Excellent inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm following My A** is Grass now, because her stuff is adorbs and I'm jealous of crafty people.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um, I really love the my heart belongs magnets, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And I tweeted! http://twitter.com/#!/colekbl/status/54995551468535808

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute giveaway! I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the magnets and the different prints. If I had a craft room, I'd totally get the craft room scissors print!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My fav item really is the magnet, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/jointhegossip/status/55060348990009345

    Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am going to tweet right now and thanks for stopping by love - I hope you are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my gosh that is super duber adorable!!! (do people say that anymore?) it's ok, i'm bringing it back

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE the coffee press print! It's so cute. It would look perfect in my kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aaaand I definitely follow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. My favorite item from her shop is the Vintage Milk Bottle Orange Kitchen Decor Print. This would go really well with my kitchen and it's super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am already a follower of your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fabulous giveaway!!! :) I love the vintage milk bottle prints :) I LOVE milk!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Of course I am a follower of you amazing blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the polaroid print! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I keep waiting to participate in these contests. They are so cute! However, I don't tweet. Let's just say I am holding out on tweeting for as long as possible...kind of like parents and instant messaging. I'm getting old or something like that.

    But I will follow both blogs and comment on an item!

    BTW...Africa by Toto has a serious strong hold on my heart because it will forever be in style in East African bars, locals, and clubs. There is no place in the world like the Serengeti, Mara, and Amboseli with Kili standing watch in the horizon.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the craft room scissor print. It would look perfect in my craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute etsy shop! I would love to see more prints from her but the one I would like for myself is definitely the blue vintage milk bottle print :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm a follower of your blog already :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Just tweeted about the give away too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...