I am excited to play along this week and share the things I am loving at good ole' Tar-jay.
For me, it's bedding. I've been dreaming about our new home (which is TBD, obvs) and all of the new ways to decorate when we move. And one of the first places I cannot wait to tackle is the bedroom.
Here is our current bedding. It is from Pottery Barn, and it was the ONLY one my husband and I agreed on.

(Sorry, I guess it's really more of the pillows. The bedding is striped, if you couldn't tell...)
Don't get me wrong - I DO love it, but I most definitely look forward to sprucing it up! Perhaps with these?
DwellStudio® for Target® Orbit Comforter Set - Blue



You are all officially invited to come to Chicago and hang out on my balcony with the new furniture. I mean, you can't pass up a view like this:

What are you loving at Target? Link up with Tara and play along!

What are you loving at Target? Link up with Tara and play along!
I love that bedding! Its so hard to decorate with pretty things when you share a room with a boy!
ReplyDeleteLove that bedding and that view is amazing.. When I get to come to Chicago, I am going to hit your patio up!
ReplyDeleteagain, I'm SO jealous of your view. that is absolutely gorgeous! I've never been a city girl, but I think that would be awesome!!!! (for a little while at least) :)
ReplyDeleteI love the patio set! Both those bedding sets are great!
ReplyDeleteOh my, I want that patio furniture for by our pool!!
ReplyDeletewish i could link up but we have no target...yet....it's is supposed to be coming to canada in 2012 or 2013...until then, we wait...
ReplyDeleteBooking my tickets now. ;) Ah, I wish. But that view, and your city both are on my list. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm happy we don't have Target over here...it would be the end of me, I'm so going nuts in there.
xoxo
I love the 2nd bedding! I can't wait to buy patio furniture! We desperately need a set!
ReplyDeleteOK if you insist ill come to Chicago!
ReplyDeleteI loooove that bedding! Now you are making me want to get new stuff! :)
ReplyDeleteOoo I'd love to visit Chicago sometime. Cute bedding!
ReplyDeleteOh I so want patio furniture like that! Now I just need a big enough patio...!
ReplyDeletePS My husband and I hardly agreed on ANY bedding either, ours is so very plain because we just didn't quite like the same things!!
ReplyDeleteHuh - I just got a very similar red pillow with flowery things at Costco.
ReplyDeleteSometimes it can be really hard to decorate when your husband insists on having an opinion ;-). Great view!!
ReplyDeleteI have that patio furnature and I love love love it! I've got the chair, table and an ottoman....seriously amazing! :)
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
Love that bedding you chose, and the patio furniture is great too. I'd kill to have a view like that, so I'll come visit! :)
ReplyDeletewow, what a view... and a target over here lol, that bedding is lovely!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Your balcony view is gorgeous!! Unfortunately, our balcony looks onto an alley and train tracks. ha! I'm so jealous of your view of the Chicago river!
ReplyDeleteI adore your new blog design.
ReplyDeleteAlso, yup, I may or may not be taking you up on your invitation to hang out on your balcony. Probably not anytime soon (seeing as I'm stuck at school in Utah) but still. So gorgeous.
I want one of each!!
ReplyDeleteI love those pillows on your bed! I also long for the day that I can redecorate and I know it won’t be until we get our next house, because I’m keeping our townhouse the way it is. I long for a tranquil turquoise bedroom with brown accents. That first bedding set fits the bill of what I’m looking for pretty well.
ReplyDeleteI’m still so jealous of your view and you better believe that if I ever make it out to Chicago, I’m coming over :)
WHAT!?! A target tuesday and I MISSED IT!?!? I need to head to her blog. STAT.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I'll be in Chi at the end of May!
Good luck with picking out new bedding! Target has got some great choices!
ReplyDeleteOmg, you should have a DAILY Target post. Because that's how much amazing stuff exists at Target. I want to stop over soon for a diploma frame, and recently bought the CUTEST sandals there!
ReplyDeleteBrown and blue are my FAVORITE colors! Love that first bedding!
ReplyDelete