1.) I do my best thinking in the car wash. I conceptualized my wedding programs and table numbers in that 5-7 minutes.
2.) Steve Winwood (as in Steve Winwood of the 80's, NOT Steve Winwood of the Spencer Davis Group) can really brighten my day. There's nothing like "Valerie" and "Higher Love" to get a girl going in the AM.
3.) I really hate running on a treadmill. Anything over 3 miles bores me to tears. This should make training for a half-marathon in the winter slightly difficult, eh?
4.) Mike just informed me that there are even more ice fishers on the lake today (see previous posts). I DON'T GET IT!
5.) I don't get crushes on your typical celebrities - Brad Pitt, George Clooney, etc. I like the weird, quirky ones - James Spader, Hugh Laurie, James Gandolfini, Tom Hanks, The Pivs (Jeremy Piven) and John Cusack. Does anyone know what they all have in common? I'm really doing some soul-searching here.
And, just because I learned how to add videos to my posts, this is for your Saturday enjoyment. If you've never seen "Flight of the Conchords", you're missing out. Speaking of #5 - I just realized that I love Jemaine too (he's the dude with the glasses). Hmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for making my day!