How many of you think Mikey would kill me if I suggested we do this for our first dance?
::Raises hand::
Although I used to perform the 'NSync "Bye Bye Bye" dance at all sorority date parties for my sisters and their guests...hmm. Looking back, I was a total ass, wasn't I? :-)
Meghan wouldn't make it to her wedding day with such a suggestion. She wouldn't even get be able to get the words out of her mouth. Lightening would strike down from above and take her to her final resting place.
You're kidding right?
ReplyDeleteThe yeh's have it.
Meghan wouldn't make it to her wedding day with such a suggestion. She wouldn't even get be able to get the words out of her mouth. Lightening would strike down from above and take her to her final resting place.
That's a really nice thought, considering I'm going to be your wife and all...
ReplyDeleteNo, you were not - everyone wanted to be like you :)
ReplyDelete