1.14.2009

Baby?

As many of you know, Mikey, the love of my life, joined Facebook. Now he fully understands and appreciates the joy that comes from stalking others online. Since he's working in Madison, WI this week, we chatted on FB last night. Snippets from our conversation:

Me: Let's have a baby.

Mike: That's interesting. Why?

Mike: Did you just see a baby commercial?

Me: It just looks fun. And I really want to use the name _____________ (insert our super secret baby name here).

Mike: Fun, as in stitches and crying all night? (This line edited for graphic content.)

Me: No. But a lot of people at work had fun over the break with their kids and they went to museums. So I thought it would be cool.

Mike: Don't forget to add two t's (to our super secret baby name).

Me: Yeah. Two t's. It's like a double bitch slap.


Clearly, we are not ready to parent a child...
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Your super secret baby name is "Christty," isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do realize you can go to a museum without a child, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beware the ssbn (super secret baby name) I had a name all picked out and because I didn't tell everyone it was my name, it got stolen. Yeah, thanks Grant and Anne Marie. Oh well, I don't want a girl anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...