1.19.2009

Weekend.

How productive was I during the unexpected 5-day weekend?

Well, I...

* Watched 5 movies - Revolutionary Road (LOVED IT - and I am never moving to the suburbs - and no, right now doesn't count, smart ass!), Bride Wars (HATED IT), Milk (LOVED IT- and felt inspired), Tropic Thunder (HATED IT - Tom Cruise with a hairy chest is just plain wrong), and The Dark Knight (LOVED IT - I agree with the statement that Heath Ledger gave the performance of a lifetime).

* Made the final guest list for the wedding. Don't even ask me what the total is. It makes me suicidal.

* Felt the need to take pictures of the ice fishers right outside Mike's front door (he lives on a lake) because there they were, cutting holes in the ice and freezing their asses off, while I was bitching about how Wauconda doesn't have a Starbucks.
















(I'm sorry, but this does NOT look fun)

* Ate ice cream and watched "Flight of the Conchords".

So maybe "productive" isn't the word to describe the weekend - but it was certainly relaxing:)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I didn't really like Tropic Thunder either. It was waaaay overrated

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...