9.14.2013

Super Husband.

So, this is going to be a super short post, but it has to be said.  It's no secret that my husband and I are in the middle of a very exciting, yet somewhat stressful time of our lives.  We're buying a home (we close in 12 days!), preparing for our first baby (due date is 49 days away!), and working full time (Mike owns his own business.  I teach high school.)  Yet, despite it all, Mike continues to take care of my needs, as well as the needs of many others.  The man never gets a chance to just sit down and relax.  And when he does find a quiet moment?  He's researching the cost of hardwood floors or designing our dream kitchen.  Or, going out at 9:00 p.m. to get me dessert:)  

I often find myself getting frustrated FOR him, because you know what?  He does everything with a smile on his face.  He never complains.  He never asks for anything in return.

In other words, he's pretty incredible, and I won the jackpot when he asked me to marry him.


  IMG_0867

Plus, he's pretty good looking, too:)

(Disclosure:  Mike probably hates that I wrote this post and drew more attention to his awesome nature.  But, it had to be said.  Love you, babe.)

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Awww :) I love this post. My husband gets embarrassed when I write ones like this too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a nice post to publish. :) Sounds like he deserves the recognition!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya! I'm stopping over from Ashley Lately. He does sound like a "super" husband - really. I'm not sure a lot of people understand what daddy's to be sometimes have to go through - haha. And it sounds like he's even bearing the burden of so much more. I really couldn't imagine moving while pregnant! Anyhoo, congrats on expecting!

    Am your newest follower!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, he is a great guy! Maybe it is the name ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooo sweet! Lucky lady but I am sure he is lucky to have you too

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet!! Sounds like a keeper to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love reading this. And reminded me to be more grateful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You two are lucky to have each other and have such a strong, happy relationship. This makes me happy! Love you two!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post is awesome :)! Sounds like you hit the husband jackpot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...