
Arc de Triomphe

Jardin de Luxembourg

Paris really IS a city filled with love!

I mean, duh.
My lovely travel partner, Laura.
Sigh. Travel really is good for the soul, no? Paris was such a perfect city for it all: sightseeing, history, culture, food. Yet, I remember feeling completely relaxed, despite our hectic itinerary. Perhaps its the Siene? Perhaps its the wine? Regardless, I look forward to returning - hopefully, with my husband!
Which city are YOU daydreaming of these days?
I totally get what you mean, it was in the atmosphere, its so calm but creative and hectic too, I loved it as well :)
ReplyDeleteCan we just say that Europe is a city? I want to visit Budapest (because I'm almost 100% Hungarian), a few cities in Italy, Paris, and I could handle a few places in England and Scotland, too.
ReplyDeleteWith Iz and me trying to figure out where to go for my 30th, my thoughts are totally in the US right now. But Paris just seems MAGICAL.
ReplyDeleteI am dreaming of being home! And traveling with my guy. Sweet Home Chicago!
ReplyDeleteSiiiiighhhhh. I've been to Paris twice and am itching to go back. I loved it so much more the 2nd time around and just absolutely adore the city. These days, I'm daydreaming of Dubrovnik and Kigali! And of course, with all of the attention on Rome these days, I would be perfectly happy sitting in my favorite place ever...the Trevi Fountain...with a giant cone of nutella gelato in my hands. Siiiiiighhhhh.
ReplyDeleteughhhhhh let's run away to paris and live there...
ReplyDeleteWe can see the bridge....and the river...sorry I saw that clip from KUWTK
ReplyDeleteI die
I love Paris I wanna go back...travel partners?
That photo of the couple on the bench is one of my all time favorite photographs.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree! We went to Paris on our honeymoon and it was so relaxing...even though we never stopped! I think it's a combination of the Seine AND the wine!
ReplyDeleteTravel IS good for the soul! Plus, I love to think back on travel memories and look at pictures. Lately, I've been thinking about Italy. What I would give to be back in Venice, Rome, or Cinque Terre right now!
ReplyDeleteYour post on Paris just made me go reread my post on Paris (HERE and now I want to go back too. Or travel anywhere. The bug has been biting me since I took my first step off the plane when I got home from Budapest.
ReplyDeleteLove your pictures! I just went and explored Paris in January! It was awesome and lovely!
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to go to Paris someday! So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I'd love to go there!
ReplyDeleteI'm honestly just dreaming of anywhere warm at this point, I'm over winter!
I loved Paris too!! The foreign city I'm dreaming of is Chamonix, not really a city, but we're headed there this summer for some hiking :)
ReplyDeleteCrap! Totally dreaming of Paris, especially now. It's been almost 11 years since my last visit. need to go again soon!!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI was in Paris two summers ago and I was not a fan! I think the heat and the fact that it was the last stop on an almost month-long crazy trek around Europe might've had something to do with it though! Lol! But id like to give it another shot some day!!
ReplyDeleteJ'adore Paris! Your pics are gorgeous! I was there pre-digital photography so I need to dig up those albums. All my grade school french came back. Because we lived in the UK, we took frequent Parisian junkets. I'd love to take the kiddos back there soon!
ReplyDeleteI agree, Paris is amazing! I've been three times, and constantly want to go again. We're headed to London and Barcelona next month- both places I haven't been before. That's what I'm dreaming of at the moment!
ReplyDeleteWell I have never been to Paris, and for some reason it's not on top of my list. Right now I daydreaming about Prague, San Francisco, Washington D.C., Amsterdam, Sydney, Singapore, Hanoi... ohh I really want to travel soon, though we are probably waiting a few years before going on a big vacation, for some reason going on a long flight or drive with a 2 year-old doesn't sound too attrative:)
ReplyDeleteI was daydreaming about Charleston, SC until I saw these pictures and now I'm daydreaming about Paris! I hope I get to visit one day. Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI want to go travelling so badly! Paris is on my to-do list. :-)
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed Paris a lot, and I was just about to say which European city that I've visited is my favorite, but I found myself typing all of them out. Isn't it amazing that there are so many different cultures all right there in that one continent that's not even the size of the US?
ReplyDeleteOh gosh. I need to go back to Paris! I went in February 2006 with a classmate I didn't care for, and we were staying at an awful hostel, we both had colds, and the weather was crap. And she complained the whole time. I need to go back with someone who is more fun! :)
ReplyDeleteI usually daydream about Barcelona, for some odd reason. I was only there once, for a few days!
We're planning a London trip for this fall, so I'm dreaming about that right now...but Paris is UP there on my list!:)
ReplyDeleteHahaha, I was watching the same shows (yeah I admit it) and was happy to see some Europe there. :) I'm dreaming of Istanbul, but also of Paris....gosh I need to travel. :(
ReplyDeletexoxo