Huge Group Giveaway: Lululemon + Race Entry
A group of 14 bloggers, who love running and lululemon among other things, came together and decided we wanted to have a group giveaway. As we were emailing about what the prize should be, we decided it should be appealing for people who run and people who don't run. So here's what we came up with:
GRAND PRIZE
One winner will win a $200 Lululemon gift card as well as a race entry of your choice (up to $95). If your race costs less than $95, or you don't want the race entry, that value will be added to the Lululemon gift card. So, that could be up to a $295 Lululemon gift card! Or, it could be that race you've been dying to enter as well as a pretty sweet gift card! It's up to you (if you win). I mean, at the end of the day, we're all addicted to racing and workout clothes, so some combination of the two seems like a pretty sweet deal.
SECOND PRIZE
And because we wanted to have more than one winner, another winner will still get a $25 Lululemon gift card. And hey! That could totally buy you half of a tank top.
WHO ARE WE?
We're runners. We're bloggers. Many of us are marathoners. All of us are half-marathoners. We're all addicted to running...and we all appreciate our blog readers. Here is a recent race picture from each of us, and the links to our blogs are below the pictures.
HOW TO ENTER:
Enter below the pictures with the Rafflecopter!


Amy//Tori//Caitlyn


Genna//Rachel//Meghan


Caroline//Lauren//Meghan


Kristin//Allie//Crystal

Courtney//Beka
Enter below through the Rafflecopter widget!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I would enter the Foam Fest 5K but I won't be home in time so definitely the Thanksgiving 5K I run every year :)
ReplyDeleteI would enter the Warrior Dash again. It was so much fun last year and our group decided to make it a tradition!
ReplyDeleteAwesome giveaway! I would enter the Odyssey Half Marathon.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great giveaway! I'd ask for a Fort2Base entry...love that race...
ReplyDeleteThis is a great giveaway!! I would enter a half marathon in the fall.
ReplyDeleteI would probably register for a fall marathon, probably Detroit. Or maybe a Muddy Monk race, I have heard SO many good things about them!
ReplyDeletewhat a ridiculous (in the best way ever) giveaway! how generous of you all!
ReplyDeletei'm hoping to do a race in june or july...i'm not sure which one yet but i'm about to have a baby in a month and have been looking around for a good race to do to help me get back into running.
Well aren't you guys just LOVELY? :)
ReplyDeleteIf I could enter any race I'd want... it'd be the 2nd half marathon I'm hoping to do this year... either the Nike Women's or the Chicago Half in Sept...
Wow this is such an awesome giveaway!! I would go crazy in Lulu...more crops, tank tops, and a beautiful jacket I've been eyeing for so long!
ReplyDeleteI would love to run in the RocknRoll 1/2 in Chicago this summer and would love some Lulu gear.
ReplyDeleteYou guys sure know the way to a runners heart- through Lululemon!
ReplyDeleteI think I'd register for the Bryan-College Station half marathon, great way to check out my new town! :)
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com
I'd look to see if there was a fun, themed 5K around here but if not, I'd just go all lulu lemon! I'm wearing their yoga pants right now. Next I'd definitely buy some running tights, a shirt or two, and a couple of sports bras. I've been coveting the running tights for so long but as you know . . . they're so expensive. Crossing my fingers!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so much fun! I think I'd register for Zooma Annapolis!
ReplyDeleteI want to run my first half marathon this fall - I'm leaning towards the Monster Dash. This giveaway would be perfect. I definitely need some new running gear.
ReplyDeleteI would register for the Zooma women's half in Chicago! Its the first year it will be in Chicago and it looks like a great race!
ReplyDeleteHonestly, at this point I'm thinking the Bastille Day run is the earliest I'll be ready. After a stress fracture last year and a summer riding "The Girl on Fire" (my bike's unofficial nickname), I'm quite a bit out of practice. :/ -LD
ReplyDeleteI would probably sign up for a Muddy Monk race!!! Because I haven't yet.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Super pumped about this :)
ReplyDeleteI would enter Rock n Roll Savannah or Las Vegas if I won.
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome!
I would buy something really colorful and spring-y from lulu!! What a killer giveaway.
ReplyDelete