6.29.2011

Summer Giveaway!

Hey y'all!  (See?  I knew Neely and Ashley's adorable accents would rub off on me!)  I am super excited to announce that I have a giveaway for you!  I know many of you are familiar with the Stella & Dot jewelry line, the host of today's giveaway!  They have so many amazing items, and I've definitely spent a lot of time scouring the site for the perfect summer pieces.  Some of my favorites?


The "On the Mark" necklace


stella and dot on the mark necklace arrow gold


The Bardot Spiral Bangle


Bangle

See?  Even Tamra ("The Real Housewives of Orange County") loves Stella & Dot!


Tamra bangle

"Gretchen and Alexis are just jealous of my bangle bracelets from Stella & Dot."

Anyway, one lucky winner will receive the Charlize Teardrop earrings, thanks to the lovely Gretchen (not the one mentioned above!), our hostess & stylist.  Gretchen and I attended college together and she is just a sweetheart. 


In addition to the earrings, I am going to throw in a Starbucks gift card as a personal thanks for entering.  Plus, it will give me an excuse to go to Starbucks and pick one up:)


stella-and-dot-charlize-teardrop-earrings-profile
Le Rules:
* Mandatory: Visit Stella & Dot's website and leave a comment with your favorite item.

* For one extra entry:  Become a follower of this little blog, The Perfect Compilation Tape.  (BTW, I don't usually care about these things, but I am super close to hitting 300 readers!  Once I do, I have another amazeballs giveaway in store!)

* For two extra entries:  Tweet about the giveaway.  You can use the following:


@CompilationTape is hosting a Stella & Dot giveaway! http://tinyurl.com/3rjq45d

* For five extra entries:  Purchase something from the Stella & Dot line!  AND, get this!  Everyone who makes a purchase will be entered into ANOTHER drawing to receive hostess credit - which basically means you can get a percentage off towards future purchases AND three items at 50% off!  HOLLA!  Just be sure to enter "PERFECT COMPILATION" as the hostess name when you purchase something!!!

This giveaway is open to ALL readers, and will close on Wednesday, July 6th at midnight.

Photobucket

87 comments:

  1. I really like the Goa pendant earrings...so pretty!

    http://stelladot.com/sites/gstahl/productcatalog?page=productdetail&sku=E604

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow The Perfect Compilation Tape. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annnnnd, I tweeted!

    https://twitter.com/#!/maliasma/status/86049343227953152

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh a giveaway. I realy like the after midnight necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I already follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really loving the Carnival Necklance and bracelet!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the Carnival necklace and the Owl Charm pendant necklace!!! The Jasmine earrines are cute too

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I'm a follower of yours...duh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enter me please! My fav item is Bamboleo Necklace.

    Ana Belén R.M
    fisiwoman(at)hotmail(dot)com
    Spain

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a new follower via GFC, as fisiwoman.

    Ana Belén R.M
    fisiwoman(at)hotmail(dot)com
    Spain

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/Fisigiawa/status/86060770034593792

    Ana Belén R.M
    fisiwoman(at)hotmail(dot)com
    Spain

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the sunset bangle. sooo pretty, i love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AHHH!! I MUST have those earrings. Love, love, love them!! I bet you know what I am doing after class today...enter, enter, enter!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bangles like Tamara?! Sign me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm coveting both the Charlize Teardrop earrings and the Azure Couture earrings. So pretty for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Apparently I wasn't following you already? Or maybe I am under a different alias? Either way, my fav piece is the Bamboleo Necklace and I tweeted too! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the Signature Clover Cuff
    msgb245 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the Devi CZ Hoop Earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm not usually one for wearing bold necklaces but I looovvveee the Bamboleo Necklace! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving the silver La Coco necklace. And I feel like my dog needs a mini version since her name is Coco ;) bahaha too much?

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm a follower OFCOURSE! Girl, you're on my blogroll hehe! Lova ya blog!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/jointhegossip/status/86112622205878273

    P.S. I just learned this recently, if you start with @XXX only that person will see it, it's like a direct tweet. The only way everyone sees it if the @XXX is not the first word :)

    P.P.S. You should totally join Pinterest. It's like a prettier, easier version of Google picture surfing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm on a bracelet kick right now, would love the Petra Braided Bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  24. tweeted! http://twitter.com/KrystalS/status/86115568238870528

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like the Sophia Pearl Bib Necklace.
    littlegray88 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am a follower
    littlegray88 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I loooooove their stuff! The earrings you are giving away are among my very favorites, along with the Rio chandelier earrings and the Goa Pendant earrings. GORGEOUS! Thank you for this amazing giveaway; my fingers are CROSSED!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Of course I follow your blog, it's on my sidebar, and it's one of my faves. AND you made a cameo in my dream last night--how funny is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the bold necklace options, especially the Bamboleo Necklace. Oh and I'll be tweeting this. Hope you get to 300 today Meghan!

    ReplyDelete
  30. i love the Stackable Deco Rings - Set of 3

    ReplyDelete
  31. I LOVE the Signature Clover Drop Earrings in Gold!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I tweeted too!
    https://twitter.com/#!/KerbiH

    ReplyDelete
  33. Loving the Carnival necklace! Cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  34. AWESOME giveaway meghan!!! (btw, you had me at the beginning with your TX hello!) PLEASE count me in!!! :) i'm smitten with the Bardot bangles because i'm really into stackable things at the moment so i also loveeee the Lucky 7 rings because we all need a bit of luck no?

    xo

    luck be on my side on this giveaway! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the Pave Ellipse Necklace -- Gold.

    omydarlingblog(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I LOVE the clover wrap bracelet! This giveaway is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  37. And girrrrl, you know I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Count me in for this! These earrings are gorgeous and I've been on such a turquoise kick lately. I also love the Layla Stretch Bracelet. Thanks for hosting this!

    ReplyDelete
  39. You know that I'm already a happy follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. I just Tweeted this: @CompilationTape is hosting a Stella & Dot giveaway! http://tinyurl.com/3rjq45d

    ReplyDelete
  41. A. My two favorites are the bee broach http://stelladot.com/sites/gstahl/productcatalog?page=productdetail&sku=BR103 and the sunset bangle http://stelladot.com/sites/gstahl/productcatalog?page=productdetail&sku=B152 (both of which would go really nicely with those earrings you're giving away...)

    B. I'm totes a follower.

    C. I totes tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
  42. How fabulous!!!!! I am a follower for sure and adore your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/#!/missblondie_xo/status/86412951535370240

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great giveaway! Those earrings are so pretty. I'm a big fan of turquoise. I really like the Together Forever necklace on the website!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Tweeted! :)

    http://twitter.com/#!/laureality/status/86482931912155136

    ReplyDelete
  46. My favorite piece from their site is the birds of paradise necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Just tweeted over on twitter @jmomiller

    ReplyDelete
  48. I have my favorite set - the Pave Clover necklace and earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love that threaded turquoise necklace! Would match the earrings well :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. What an awesome giveaway. I'm a big fan of the Sunset Bangle!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love the Rose Gold Eternity band.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I am now following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  53. 1. My favorite piece is the Charlotte Statement necklace.

    2. And I am a follower of your blog! :)

    Thanks for this awesome giveaway! I love Stella & Dot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...