* Don't forget that the European Adventure giveaway ends Wednesday at midnight! You can enter HERE! Thanks again to those who have already entered and blogged, tweeted and did a rain dance to support it!
* I am being featured as the Runner of the Week on "tryin' to throw my arms around the world". I recently discovered Chloe's blog and I almost yelped when I discovered her passion for running. Anyway, I look like a hot mess in the pictures but I discuss how Starbucks motivates me to run and how races make me so nervous I nearly wet my pants. Classy, I know:) Check out Chloe and her blog - you won't be disappointed!
* Umm, are those New Jersey housewives CRA-ZY or what??? Seriously. Caroline Manzo needs to take Danielle, Teresa, Kelly from New York, Tamra from Orange County and the entire Atlanta crew and give them a serious ass-kicking.
* I have a free flight on Southwest to use before next June. I'm thinking either Austin over the holidays (We would LOVE to go to Key West, but I don't believe Southwest has flights) or Seattle for spring break. Suggestions?
Happy Tuesday. I hope this little pink car I discovered in Paris makes you as happy as it makes me:)

That pink car is SUPER cute!
ReplyDeleteEither Austin or Seattle sounds fun. I think either way you'll have a good time! Too bad Southwest doesn't fly to Key West, I love it there!
Hope you're having a good Tuesday!
Awww I want to give that car a hug! (As weird as that sounds.) Maybe I should paint my Smart pink?
ReplyDeleteI think you should take a trip to Baltimore! :)
I love that pink car! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteI agree, the RHONJ are crazy! But I love them!
Awww I want a little pink car like that too:) So adorable:)
ReplyDeleteKisses and have a wonderful day:)
Muah
Oh that little pink car made me really happy!! Its adorable
ReplyDeletei want that car!!! in pink, yellow and green! haha! it's so small you have to treat it like an accessory.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being featured as runner of the week!
ReplyDeleteI don’t watch the RHONJ but have heard all about their antics. I really only have ever watched the OC housewives.
Yay for a free flight on Southwest. I forgot that they do that. I’ve never been to Texas, but follow a few Texas bloggers and it seems like it would be a fun place to go. I wonder if you could take a flight to South Florida and maybe drive to Key West?
I love pink car in Paris!
Seattle in March is WETTTT. But still fun! But I prefer late spring, early summer. Its just prettier. Just a thought.
ReplyDeleteAnd that pink car is awesome!
You almost did a Random Shiz Tuesday post!! :)
Awh that pink car is too cute! Normally I have a ridiculous phobia of little cars but not this one :)
ReplyDeleteOh and those RHONJ are INSANE! Such a trainwreck that I have to watch.
Hope you're having a great week!
That little pink car is the cutest thing ever!! :)
ReplyDeleteOmg, I want that car!!!
ReplyDeleteAs far as your free ticket...Seattle for spring break = RAIN. Trust me, I've done it!
Austin Austin Austin!!! Come to Austin!!! :)
ReplyDeleteTeam Caroline! That lady knows how to conduct herself!
ReplyDeletethat car is a fiat 500 and its on its way from europe to you guys in the US! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteRead your "feature" - great answers. I think it's funny that Starbucks motivates you. I don't think I have anything that motivates me to run, or any kind of reward I guess. I live in suburbia so I can't really run to much - no stores/restaurants in sight except for a 7/11, which doesn't excite me. In the winter I like to make hot cocoa after a run - but now that it's 100 degrees out, that's not really what I think of.
ReplyDeleteAs for your free flight - I'd go to Orlando to visit the Harry Potter place that just opened!
Love that car!!!! So cute. :)
ReplyDeleteOooh. Seattle! You should go there. :)
ReplyDeleteYay for being featured!
I'll check it out.
Thanks for your super sweet comment and words of encouragement!
You're the nicest.
xo.
Those NJ housewives are the best. My boyfriend's been walking around the house all week saying "Don't mess with me...I grew up in Patterson bitch." It's pretty funny.
ReplyDeleteHOLY INSANITY WASN'T REAL HOUSEWIVES SO CRAZY?? i was watching with my jaw dropped. ahhh!!! its such good tv! haha.
ReplyDeletethat car is too cute!
You obviously have to come to Austin! There are a billion cupcakeries here! You have to come eat your little heart out!
ReplyDeleteyay for the feature! love you & love chloe!
ReplyDeleteOh man, this week's Real Housewives was almost painful to watch. Danielle's drama has become uncomfortable!
ReplyDeleteSweet! That pink car def makes me smile. :)
ReplyDeletexx Love & Aloha
**Swing by to enter my giveaway! :)