
So, apparently, I get to list ten things that make me happy and pass this bit of sunshine along to several other bloggers!
1.) Anything and everything "Glee"! I just recently saw my first episode and I am IN LOVE. The music is fantastic and the show just exudes positive energy. I also discovered the Glee station on Pandora. Love.
2.) Holding hands with the hubster.
3.) Discovering new work-outs and being challenged physically. About one month ago I took a Bar Method class and was shocked at how difficult and painful it was. Even though I stuck out like a sore thumb with my lack of flexibility, I am going back for more - I need a reason to push myself!
4.) Whole Foods! A new location just opened here in the Chi and it has the most incredible food court I have ever seen. Check out my "aloha rolls"!

5.) Writing everything down in my planner. I don't need a stinkin' Google calendar, y'all! There's something magical about writing things down and then crossing it off when you've accomplished something.
6.) Fleece blankets.
7.) How quiet Chicago is this time of year.
8.) The return of Jack Bauer and "24". I am by no means an action girl, but I love Kiefer Sutherland and the excitement that "24" brings!
9.) Getting new followers on the blog!
10.) Friends, friends and friends! After a wonderful weekend of wedding fun, I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.

(Please pardon my weird smile! With me is the bride-to-be!)

(Isn't this such a fun photo???)
I am going to try and pass this along to bloggers who haven't received this award yet - I know this has been passed along quite frequently lately! If you've already received this, I apologize for the repeat!!!
So, please go ahead and check out these lovely ladies!!!
Jenni at absent minded
Gaia at Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (And on a side note - Gaia is hosting my first giveaway soon!!!)
Meg at Inside My Head
Sierra at Ocean Dreams
Melissa at Serendipitous in the City
Alicia at A New York City Life
Gabby at gabby, she wrote
Wendy at Red Boots
Molly at my name is yeh
Mary Beth at Live.Work.Design.
JMay at The Swede Records
Love your list -- I agree with many of the things on your list!! Definitely things that make me smile too!! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd also, thanks for sweet comments on my blog and the link above!!! I'm going to have to think of a list of 10 to add to my blog...
i love your list. i have to say whole foods and more blog friends are up there for me too. i guess i will have to think of my own "10a things" -- thanks for the mention and pass along. :)i can't wait to check out the other blogs you mentioned!
ReplyDeleteum...that aloha roll looks amazing. it makes me happy just looking at it.
ReplyDeleteGreat list! That food looks amazing. I downloaded the real housewives of New York after you mentioned it on your blog today, those women are crazy but provide good entertainment.
ReplyDeleteyay yipee!!! congratulations and thank you thank you!!!
ReplyDeletethose aloha rolls look amazing i wonder if the whole foods near me has them.
annnnd cheers to writing things down and crossing things off. i'd never be able to have my schedule in an iphone/crackberry whateverrrs.
Aww thanks!
ReplyDeletei just started watching glee too!! obsessed!
ReplyDeleteThose aloha rolls are what dreams are made of!
ReplyDelete