12.18.2012

A Day of Silence.


Before I sign off for the day, I just wanted to say a few things.  I am still trying to wrap my head around these tragic events, so I hope you'll understand if I keep most of my thoughts on this tragedy to myself.  You probably won't see a separate blog post about this from me.  I've found myself shedding tears over this off and on all weekend - and at the most random times, too.  My heart is too heavy to find the right words.  Until I am able to fully grapple with this, I will stand with other bloggers in silence - a tiny way to show our love and support for all of those affected.  You can also check out more details here if you'd like to donate to the community of Newtown.

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...