11.22.2012

Give Thanks.

Hi there!

I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a healthy, happy and fun-filled Thanksgiving weekend!  I hope everyone gets the chance to spend time with their loved ones - and lots of turkey, of course:)


In case you were wondering, I am certainly giving thanks today for many things...

I'm pretty thankful for this guy right here...



IMG_1755

And these ladies right here.  This one is multi-faceted, because it includes friends, bloggers AND NYC.    And my future Brooklyn brownstone. So, yeah.  I'm super thankful...

IMG_6447


My health and the ability to run...

IMG_5812

The most amazing family a gal could ask for...

Magoo

The many travel opportunities Mike and I have had this year...

IMG_1650

My city...
Untitled
My job, which I love more and more every single day...

Untitled
(My "Compilation Tape" lamp in my classroom.)

What are you thankful for, today and every single day???

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!! I love this holiday so much because it is a great reminder to count your blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post Meghan. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for a lot of things, but especially for my boyfriend. I don't know how I got so lucky, but almost four years later he is just as wonderful as he first was and I love him even more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving Meghan! :) Your pictures are always so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankful that I got to meet YOU this past weekend!!! Also thankful for plentiful family, friends, food, health, California weather, wine, coffee, music, and Ambien. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You most definitely have so much to be thankful for!! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Basically ditto everything you said!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...