10.31.2011

Plenty to Be THANKful For - Thanksgiving Blog Swap and Challenge!

Before I forget!  My giveaway closes on Tuesday at midnight - you can still enter here!  


Hey Everyone! 

I just wanted to announce an awesome Blog Giveaway & Challenge that me, Kristine, Courtney, and Sam are hosting!

button


We're super excited about this!  "Plenty to Be THANKful For" is not only a blog swap, but it's a Thanksgiving topic challenge as well!  The challenge will be awesome - we'll announce the topics for the challenge on Friday, November 9th.  The challenge will run from November 14 - November 25 (but not on the weekend days) and then on the 28th we'll post a link for you to post the reveals of your swaps :)

As for the swaps! 

Please sign up on the link below by November 8 - and post (blog, tweet, etc!) about it so we can get more people involved! 

The limit is $20-5 (not including postage) and should include things you're THANKful for :) After the partners are posted come back, find the link to your partner's blog, get to know them (this is really the most fun part!) and then make sure to mail your package out by November 17

If you send anything that's liquid - like nail polish, lotion, etc - please make sure to put it in a zip-loc bag or wrap it really well! :)

What are you waiting for? Sign up now :)

HAPPY (ALMOST) NOVEMBER!

- Courtney, Kristine, Meghan, Sam




Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. This sounds fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely don't want to miss out on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad, I'm already involved in 2 swaps! I hate passing up fun things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm excited!! I LOVE swaps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got two out of town weddings this month or I would totally join in!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please break it down for the slow people (aka ME!) lol. So we do a swap and we have specific topics to post about for two weeks?

    What if we can't link up every single day?

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun is this?! I love it! I found your blog through Ashleigh @ This Lil heart of Mine.

    New Follower :)

    Xoxo,
    Kristen @ KristenDanielleXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. never done one of these before -- count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just saw this!! for some reason your posts havent been showing up for me and i was way behind... so glad i saw it in time!! :) cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Meghan, can I still sign-up for this? I see everyone that's participating but don't see a link to add myself to it. Please let me know. I don't know if I'll be able to do everyday of the blog challenge, but I'd love to be included in the swap (if that's okay). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...