10.16.2011

What I'm Loving Lately.

Hello!  I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend.  Mine was one of the first weekends in a long time where I actually spent the majority of it at home, and I loved every minute of my quiet time.  Now that things have calmed down at work, I've been able to enjoy life's little gifts, such as...


* Foster the People





Whether I'm running to "Helena Beat" or listening in the car, this group rocks my world!




* New running tights


Champion-Running-Tights


Even though I think people who spend $100 on a tank top are nuts, I do appreciate a good pair of running tights - but it's even better when they are only $24.99.


* Random date nights


I kinda sorta love the fact that I can be sitting on my couch in my PJ's on a Friday night, and my husband calls to say that I should meet him "downstairs" for dinner.  Yes, in 15 minutes, I can put on a cute outfit and take the elevator down, walk out the front door and immediately into Smith & Wollensky for a nice dinner.  Sometimes, living downtown has it's perks:)


* Hipster Babies


Whether it's hipster baby names or outfits, I cannot wait to dress my little baby in skinny jeans someday...


Hipster Baby Time


HipsterBaby

My prediction?  That my first child will be a boy, and I will try and find matching outfits for our little man and my husband.   We may or may not have already discussed this...

What are you loving lately???

Photobucket

26 comments:

  1. i love the plans for matching outfits!
    too perfect, haha. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the spontaneous date night!

    I am loving fall, and having my puppy back with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get the running tights? Because I need some, and we both know I'm cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's too cute about your spontaneous date night and yay for new running shorts - that kind is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree - $100 on a top is crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My boyfriend just went to see Foster The People in concert! He loved it!!

    And I totally agree it's INSANE to spend that amount on a top (or pants/tights)!! Sneakers, however... totally different story! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Meghan! Thanks for following! I am running the Rocktoberfest Half Marathon in Charlotte, NC.
    P.S. I love that new Foster the People song!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love mod everything and have an obsession with houndstooth. that pic of the little boy in the outfit is to die for! loved what you picked

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. that little boys outfit is so, so cute! loveee it. and i would totally try to match my hubby and child. i kind of want a little boy first in the grand scheme of things because i would want my daughter to have a big brother like i did.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally want a hipster baby now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That baby's so cute! I hope it's a boy! I love Foster The People, too.

    Lately, I'm loving my new watch, new mascara, and my lady gaga lipstick from mac! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. and your future baby will be the cutest :)

    playing this tune now and looove. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOOOOVE Foster the People! I'm jealous of you making date plans in 15 min ;) Also, a baby squeezing into a skinny diaper is hi-larious!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's funny, I have a feeling my first kid (and probably every one after that) will be a boy too. My sister has all girls and would love a boy and I just feel like I'll have all boys and dream of a girl.

    I just bought new Under Armour capris - I love them. Except they are shiny and my spibelt won't stay put. I am seriously undecided about my marathon outfit and it is totally stressing me out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I NEED some of those running tights. Haha, I can't wait to dress a little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been loving Foster The People too. Helena Beat is a great song.

    Date night sounds fantastic and you are a lucky lady to be living in the center of all the fun.

    I just checked out the link for the Hipster baby names. How fun! The last pic of the little boy is so stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hahaha ahhh I LOVE hipster babies! So freaking cute. I truly hope you dress your future son and husband in matching hipster outfits. That would be awesome.

    And your date nights sounds wonderful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. hipster babies ARE cute and yay for date nights!

    ReplyDelete
  19. AWWWW hipster baby! Lil beanie!!

    You sound like you live in the centre of Chicago.. that's pretty amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Date nights are the best. I think BF and I need to schedule one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good gracious, I LOVE Foster the People. i always feel sad for those people who only listen to the single and never actually buy the album...the entire thing is excellent!

    Is it weird that I want to wear those running tights on an every day basis just for lounging around?

    ReplyDelete
  22. The hipster baby totally made my day!!! :) Missed reading your blog girl. So glad I found time to stop by.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...