10.06.2011

It's Ok Thursdays!

Hi friends!  I'm linking up with Neely and Amber today for their weekly segment, "It's OK Thurdays"!






Its Ok Thursdays



...to look up, notice that your MPG in your car is at 26.2, and think it's a sign that you're destined to run a marathon.


...to be *slightly* jealous of the girls in Bar Method with their head-to-toe lululemon outfits, but then realize that I'd rather spend my money elsewhere. 


...to purchase lavender-scented body wash and lotion from Trader Joe's with the intention of feeling completely calmed and relaxed as soon as I use it.


...to prefer "cabining" over camping.  By the way, "cabining" is defined as a group of amazing friends renting a gorgeous luxury cabin in the middle of "the wilderness" (i.e. Michigan or Wisconsin).  Steam showers, wineries and gourmet kitchens?  Yes please!


...to think your city (Chicago) is the bomb dot com.  


...to hold on to the belief that everything happens for a reason.  


...to be oddly excited about the tub of cheeseballs making an appearance this weekend on our cabining trip.  Classy.


...to totally LOVE fall TV, which includes, but is not limited to:  Pan Am, The Rachel Zoe Project, Parenthood, Glee, Up All Night, Modern Family, and Happy Endings.


...to make espresso in the morning BEFORE I grab my Starbucks.  Don't judge.  We're quickly on our way to becoming gold card members!


...to secretly wish the 80 degree weather in Chicago would return to the 50's so I can wear my new fall clothes!


Have some fun, yo!  Link up here!

Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. Haha!! I love your cabining idea! I definitely prefer that to camping. (even though I've never been for real camping, i know it's not my thing)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lather myself up with lavender everything just to soothe myself and calm down. Never works. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, 2 thumbs up for "Cabining" - hell yes! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Cabining" sounds like luxury camping- I think I could get into that! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! The lululemon comment, wishing it were in the 50s and becoming a Starbucks gold card member. Yep, yep and yep! And of course our city is the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's in the 80's there now? Crazy! It was so chilly over the weekend, but I was kind of loving it. Chicago is pretty much the bomb dot com, so I'm with you there.

    Cabining sounds so glorious and I hope you have a blast. The cheeseballs are something I'd be looking forward to as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! I have only been to Chicago once but am dying to come back. I'll ask you for all the deets when I finally do!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything except your wish for 50º temps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok I loved this! And amen to the lululemon statement! I do get a little jealous when I see girls in it, but every time I'm in there I just can't justify the $80+ on yoga pants. One day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cabining sounds WAYYY better than my camping. PS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 3/4 of a tub of cheeseballs...and for future reference, a quarter of a tub of cheese balls + Taco Bell is the WORST.IDEA.EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, cabining sounds amazing! Dylan loves camping but I'll only go for a night!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, you should totally run a marathon, it's a sign! And I think the exact same thing about lavender scents, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love EO Lavender body wash. I buy it at Whole Foods and it is amazing.

    I also hear you about the Bar Method. I loved it..but went to the one in the burbs. I felt so awkward there, and like I needed a Lulu Lemon wardrobe change. Reading your post makes me feel not so bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cabining sounds awesome. I'm super jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You wouldn't believe the women in head-to-toe lululemon in SF--it's outta control! In fact, the awesome mama of the boys I babysit for just gave me 3 pairs of lululemon pants tonight b/c they don't fit her anymore. Yay for hand-me-downs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love the MPG prophecy! ahhh yeah!

    i have yet to own anything from lululemon...what am i missing out on?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think Chicago is the bomb.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great blog! I am just new here. I hope to read some more of your post.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh hells yeah,,,I rather cabin than camp :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...