9.28.2011

The Fam.

Hi friends!  I just wanted to drop in, say hello, and tell you that while I am the biggest disappointment of a blogger EVER, I still love and miss you all.  Even though things have been crazy busy with work, I've been thinking a lot about blogging - whether I want to continue, that I should take more pictures of things, host more giveaways, etc.  While I'm not sure where I stand on some of these things, I do know that I want to post more pictures, so I will leave you with the best family picture ever in life (taken by my amazing hubby!) - myself and my siblings at my brother's wedding.


Family Wedding


From left to right:  Me, the proud older sister.  Molly, the youngest with the quickest wit and sharpest tongue (and beautiful red hair!).  Kevin, the groom who is so personable and friendly that dudes give him numbers when he's out.  Mike, who is one of the most calm, level-headed and hilarious people I know.  


We kind of rock.
Photobucket

26 comments:

  1. Great picture!
    I feel you on being busy. I think another 13+ hour day of classes might make me go batty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun bunch!!! Love the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you'd be a fun bunch to hang out with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic! And the dresses! Love family photos! =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photo! You all are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this picture!

    And please don't go :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picture! Y'alla re so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great picture... and you better not stop blogging, this is one of my favorite blogs:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ha, great photo :) I love the back stories too, you seem like a fairly awesome set of siblings!

    don't worry so much about blogging girl, you have a great blog, just go with the flow and blog what you want, we'll be here x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're right; that is the most awesome picture ever. And how great must it be to have 3 siblings? I love my sis and would love to have more than one (or a brother! I've always wanted one of those, too). That green is gorgeous on both you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous picture! That green looks great on you girls with your red hair. P.S. Why is Kevin the only sibling without an M name? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing picture! You all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous picture of ya'll!! :) I love how close you are to your siblings :) I'd love to hang out with all of you one day - it would definitely be good times! You look beautiful in green!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the picture...you guys are to cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww looks like you are having an amazing time - cute cute pic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a fabulous photo :) just came across your blog and i love that you live in chicago ( i live in a 'burb close by) how fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is seriously the best picture ever! i love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This picture is classic! Can't wait for you to pull it out 20 years from now and SMILE!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great capture! Looks like you are extremely enjoying.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...