3.07.2010

Thank You.

Good Morning! I wanted to take a quick moment on this sunny day (FINALLY - "Sunshine, meet Chicago. Chicago, meet Sunshine.") to send some thank-you's to the blogger community. I've been quite the lucky lady as of late and have won some incredible giveaways AND have been the recipient of some awesome gifts:)

A few months back, I was lucky enough to win the delicious D'Lischka giveaway hosted by City of Dionne. Let's just say that the petite German pastries were simply divine and gone in a few days:) Thanks, Dionne!

In January, the Novelista Barista hosted a Vintage Teacup Giveaway. Since I love vintage and I love tea, it was a perfect combination and I won the adorable teacups! THANK YOU!

In February, I was a part of Sierra's Valentine's Day gift exchange - Give From Your Heart! This is so embarrassing - but the person who sent me my beautiful bracelet didn't leave a link to their blog and I can't find the card that I received with it. I suck. But whoever you are - thank YOU! It's beautiful:)

I just recently won Rhianne's giveaway, too! What did I win??? Only the most incredible prints from HolgaJen's Etsy shop and a few of Rhianne's, too! I will be using their prints in a frame project I am currently working on and I couldn't be happier! Thank you!!! (Pics of frame project to come later!)

And one more! The lovely Megan at Time After Tea had the wonderful idea to host a stationery swap! I was so excited to enter - and when I found that my swap partner was Faiza, I knew I was lucky to have such a kind, optimistic woman as my partner. I am constantly inspired and amazed at Faiza's positive attitude and zest for life - which is why I shouldn't have been surprised to receive the most amazing package known to man with my stationery items! Thank you for such a thoughtful gift, Faiza - I hope you like yours just as much!

I was inspired by my wedding thank-you notes to leave you one of my own:



wedding4

(These were our thank-you notes. If you couldn't tell, I am the white spot on the left - and the right is the zoomed in version. The building is where we live!)

So, to all of my blogger friends:



blog

...for your kindness and generosity. I hope you have a lovely Sunday!

Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. Girlfriend you are just to much...and I thought I was the lucky one! Love all your great gifts and so happy that you won these it could not happen to a sweeter young lady.
    I adore the wedding thank you picture. That is just toooo wonderful. As always I am in aw of where you live. Never in this ole country girls life have I seen anything like this building. How many floors are in it and homes.

    Oh by the way your beautiful too..love your picture
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Maggie! The building has 60 floors and over 400 units. It's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's not the building that's crazy. Maybe it's you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i looove your thank you notes!
    such a cute idea. :)
    you are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow- you have lots of giveaway luck!!!

    and your thankyou card is so clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The thank you picture is amazing! That is such a cool and unique idea.

    If there was a way to punch Jillian through the television without hurting the tv (or myself) I totally would.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those pictures are so adorable! don't you love the blogging community??

    p.s. i may have strolled by your building yesterday and thought of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...wait that's not totally stalkerish is it?! haha i was going to UNO's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are one lucky girl. Love the Thank you note from your wedding, wish I had thought of that back then.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so weird but i've been to your building, didn't realize it when i sent you the package. my cousin and i visited a friend in chicago and we used to see your building and we called it the corn on the cob building. happy sunday my new friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet post, i am so glad that you got such a wonderful package from the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. dang girl! you have a crapload to be thankful for. love your wedding thank you cards. such a cute idea.

    happy sunday hun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your cute picture with the thank you sign! :) Glad you could participate in my swap and that you won some amazing giveaways too, yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are having quite the win streak! Buy some lottery tix, asap!

    btw, I think your building is absolutely freaking awesome. and the view - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have been one fabulously lucky lady. Happy Monday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awh, Meghan that's so sweet! I adore your wedding thankyous! I couldn't believe you were that tiny little dot! <3 your work

    ReplyDelete
  17. so much fun - my dad used to live in marina towers. His place overlooked the house of blues... We could hear the concerts from his balcony :)

    your pictures are lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, you have all the luck!! Congratulations lady!! And I have to say your dress in the bottom photo is all kinds of wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your Thank you cards were just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...