I began scouring the website for a pair, and there were TONS of options. Since I was able to upload a photo of myself to the website to see what each pair would look like (Umm, SO FUN), it made the decision a lot easier.
I decided on this pair:
(Sorry about the middle photo. I don't really know what's happening there...)
The case I received was a tad busted due to transit, but honestly, I was amazed at the quality. I had entered my prescription online, and the fit and clarity were perfect! The glasses are light, and so far, seem to be in great shape.
If you are interested, you can check out the free glasses program here. All you have to do is pay the shipping! You can pick up either prescription or non-prescription glasses, and you can totally exchange them if you're unhappy!
So, what do you think??? If you're in the market for new glasses, I'd definitely check out Firmoo!
(Firmoo provided me with a free pair of glasses in exchange for review. All opinions expressed are my own.)
cute glasses!
ReplyDeletei'm a new follower from the blog hop, thanks for guest hosting!
melanie
http://violetsbuds.blogspot.com/
You are oh-so-cute! I love your new glasses! :)
ReplyDeleteFirmoo contacted me awhile back as well, but unfortunately, they don't do bifocals and that's what my eyes require. :( Aww.
Anyhow- happy Monday sweets! XO!
New follower from the hop! You look fab in those glasses!
ReplyDeleteKristine from The Foley Fam {unedited} Blog
I am so jealous of you people who look cute in glasses! I think my face is crooked, because glasses never sit right, haha. Yours look adorable!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute in your new glasses!
ReplyDeleteI've read other positive reviews on Firmoo. May have to check them out!
Loving your frames. Awesome!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWill you please make me go get my eyes checked so I can get my prescription. I want new glasses SO BAD but I HATE going to the eye doctor. The only thing I hate more is the dentist. Or getting my hair cut.
ReplyDeleteHello! Stopping by from the I Love my Online Friends blog hop.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so clean and bright and pretty - I love the design!
Have a great day!
ang
http://jugglingactmama.blogspot.com
They look totally adorable on you!
ReplyDeleteThey contacted me too but I ignored them cause I don't need glasses . . . but this makes me wish I did, haha! :)
I really like the ones that you chose! I'm definitely in the market for new glasses, so I'll keep them in mind.
ReplyDeleteVery cute glasses! I have glasses, but I never wear them. I'm a contacts girl all the way :)
ReplyDeleteWhat? Free glasses? YOU BET YOUR BUTT I'M THERE. I need a new pair as well because sometimes I don't want to deal with contacts. I love the ones your chose, they're similar to what I'm looking for.
ReplyDeleteAs for the middle photo, it's my favorite of them all. Your caption sent me laughing. <3
Lovin' the new specs! You look great in 'em!
ReplyDelete