1.12.2013

Do You Feel Like Getting "Pretty Muddy"?

Hey guys!  I'm just popping in to share a few things with you...

1.) I swear, my Hawaii posts will be up next week.  I have loads of pics to share!

2.)  Speaking of Hawaii, I have a giveaway going on.  You can check out the details here.  

3.)  Did y'all know that the folks over at Pretty Muddy are offering $20 of registration this year???  If you sign up for an event (there are several locations!) and use the code "GIRLTIME", you can take advantage of this one-time deal.  It expires at the end of the month, so if you were considering a mud race this year (it's a 5K), GO DO IT NOW!  

Side note:  I had an AWESOME time when I ran Pretty Muddy last year (my post is here), and I totally plan on joining you Chicagoland ladies this year again on September 7th!



Happy Saturday, folks!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun!! I haven't done any events for a few years, but I also haven't run in forever. I might have to think about this one.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank you for hosting the blog hop!!
    Nonny
    www.notionsfromnonny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds fun! I'm a new follower from the GFC hop - looking forward to reading your posts about Hawaii! My husband and I are currently trying to plan our first trip there :)

    http://www.lapetitelulu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing and generous giveaway! i'm going to have to remember to enter it since Felix is crying in the background now ha so let me hurry up and post to say i can't wait to hear all about Hawaii ;) i just LOVED seeing your photos on Instagram <3 speaking of Insta, I hope you don't mind I shared a photo off of yours on my blog today and linked to your sweet corner of the internet: http://dolcevitamicaela.blogspot.com/2013/01/sharing-sundays.html

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...