
(Photo by Matt Schademann)

Once again, I am linking up with Neely and Ashley for this week's Sunday Social! I found so many new blogs last week, and I am excited to do the same once again. Plus, I LOVE this week's theme: MOVIES!
Favorite movie of all time? Ugh. This is a tough one. If I had to narrow it down to two, my all-time favorite movies are "Gone With the Wind" and "Almost Famous".
Source: google.co.uk via Sonja on Pinterest
Source: moviegoods.com via Susan on Pinterest
Favorite movie quote? Once again, this is like asking me to choose between two of my children (which I don't have, yet). I always loved "Casablanca" for its writing:
"We'll always have Paris."
"This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
Others?
"I will not rest until I have you holding a Coke, wearing your own shoe, playing a Sega game *featuring you*, while singing your own song in a new commercial, *starring you*, broadcast during the Superbowl, in a game that you are winning, and I will not *sleep* until that happens. I'll give you fifteen minutes to call me back." - Jerry Maguire (which has so many little treasures!)
Best movie to watch for a girls night in? Hands down, "Bridesmaids". I know that might be overused and cliche, but nothing says friendship like the final scene of the movie with Wilson Philipps.
Source: themoviebanter.com via Aliza on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Lizzy on Pinterest
Favorite celeb eye candy? I know he is primarily a television actor, but Matt Bomer from "White Collar" is true perfection. However, he is in the upcoming movie "Magic Mike" AND his name has been thrown around to play Christian Grey.
Source: tumblr.com via Arwen on Pinterest






Jack is very proud to be your Dad!
ReplyDeleteLove your list of favorites! Just stopping by from Sunday Social to say "HI!" Have a great week!
ReplyDeletebridesmaids is the best!!
ReplyDeletehave a good day and visit me please!
I love the picture of you and your dad! It's been so long since I've seen Gone With the Wind. Bridesmaids is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI love that you chose Bridesmaids. Hilarious! I have Hold On my running playlist and everytime I hear it, it gets me going and always makes me think of this movie!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Father's Day to your Dad!!
ReplyDeleteI picked Bridesmaids too! Here via the link up. :)
ReplyDeleteI love that you started your post with a dedication to your Dad. I also LOVE Bridesmaids :) Can't wait to read more! Happy Sunday!
ReplyDeleteGreat list! I watched Jerry Maguire this morning, Cameron Crowe makes great quote-loaded movies.
ReplyDeleteLove your choices!! Bridesmaids is a hilarious movie!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up again girlie! <3
Aww! You look so much like your dad! :) I am actually watching Bridesmaids right now while I dogsit! I always forget how funny this movie is. Speaking of films, this family has such an impressive movie collection. I could be occupied here for days.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I think Matt Bomer would make one incredible Christian Grey!
you look gorgeous in that picture of you and your dad.
ReplyDeleteand love bridesmaids. i love, love, love the wilson phillips scene. hahaa
I love all these movies! Gone with the Wind is such a classic, and the Holiday is great :).
ReplyDeleteI forgot how amazing Almost Famous is . . . I should watch that soon. High Fidelity would be a good breakup movie too; I didn't even think of it, but makes great sense.
ReplyDelete500 Days of Summer is such a great b/u movie! I didn't even think of it, but loved that so many bloggers mentioned it. Something weird? I've never seen Gone with the Wind. I know, I know...renting now! ;)
ReplyDeletexox,
Meghan
Marianne is OBSESSED with Matt Bomer! I've never seen White Collar, but it sounds like the kind of show I'd like. Right now, Matt and I are deep into Prison Break, but we'll need something to fill the hole once we finish.
ReplyDeleteYou and your daddy are so cute! I'm just like mine, too. :)
My husband and I loved Bridesmaids, it's so funny! Kristen Wiig was born in Canandaigua, NY (where we got married) and then moved to Rochester (where we live)!
ReplyDeleteOMG Matt Bomer is so darn gorgeous. It is such a shame he's gay... but that doesn't make him any less yummy.
ReplyDeleteAnd would you hate me if you knew that I hate Gone With The Wind?
And my fav breakup movie is totally The Breakup. It makes me cry at the end when they both realize that it's really actually over. But then hopeful when they run into each other at the very end.
Okay... I need to go take my finals. But blogging is so much more fun!
Cool movie choices. And I agree that Matt Bomer is delicious eye candy. He is the reason I watch White Collar :)
ReplyDeleteBefore blogger deleted my post TWICE I had Almost Famous listed as one of my top 3 fav movies. In fact, it was the first DVD I ever bought and that was BEFORE I even had a DVD player, because I wanted the collectors edition of the movie.
ReplyDeleteSo good.
I am a golden god!
Seriously...I think we are twins. I think you and I are the only ones loving Gone With the Wind. I could watch it over and over again, it's crazy. :) And the breakup movies?! Hello? Best choices ever.
ReplyDeleteAnd well, Matt Bomer (too bad he's gay) is HOT...also a reason why I watch White Collar.
xoxo
I love The Holiday and 500 Days of Summer.
ReplyDeleteI love Matt Boomer! I was bummed when I read an interview did talking about his boyfriend. I really hope he plays Christian though! Totally agree with you on Emma Stone's closet. Love her and her style!
ReplyDeletegreat picture of you and your dad! beautiful!
ReplyDeletelove your movie choices!!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.