
(God, I love him.)
What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Where do I begin? I love that I have a creative outlet; a place for my random thoughts. I LOVE that I have met so many incredible women and traveled the country with them. And I LOVE the fact that blogging has instilled in me a sense of confidence. We put ourselves out there every single day. Not many people can imagine doing the same!
Source: makemommygosomethingsomething.com via Kimberly on Pinterest
(And yes. I do believe blogging is a form of cheap therapy for all.)
What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now cant live without?
Umm. Twitter. Instagram. FourSquare. Social networking in general.
OH! And how to send a package. Seriously. I never would have had an opportunity to mail something to Australia had it not been for blogging:)
Facebook or Twitter? and why?
Twitter! I have met so many people AND received so much great advice and information through Twitter. I do have a Facebook page, but not for my blog. I still want some element of my life to be "private".
Source: lostateminor.com via Paa on Pinterest
If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be?
Hands down, Bethenny Frankel. She is such a confident, successful woman and I admire her humor and tenacity. If she read my blog, I'd die. Especially if she sent me free Skinnygirl products. Can you imagine if she sponsored a giveaway?!?!?!
Hands down, Bethenny Frankel. She is such a confident, successful woman and I admire her humor and tenacity. If she read my blog, I'd die. Especially if she sent me free Skinnygirl products. Can you imagine if she sponsored a giveaway?!?!?!
Source: i.imgur.com via Lauren on Pinterest
What is something you want people to know about your blog?
I want people to know that I don't do this for followers, or free products, or money. I blog for me. I truly enjoy it, and I would still do it even if no one read this. I think too many bloggers tend to get caught up in all of this, and they forget why they started blogging in the first place. I hope my readers will find that I never lose sight of that.





I love the movie High Fidelity!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I love your answer to the last question.
I'm glad I discovered your blog!
I so agree with you that blogging is a form of therapy! YAY! I glad I'm not the only one!
ReplyDeleteBlogging really is a form of therapy! Yes, your answer to the last question is great. So happy you blog for you!
ReplyDeleteOh my do I love love love Bethenny to! I would die if she read my blog and if she sent me some skinny girl!
ReplyDeleteThe pop music line in High Fidelity is my fav! I say that ALL THE TIME!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool blog name, and I loved your explanation!!
ReplyDeleteI also really liked your twitter pic, it's cute! You know, I have twitter, but I wasn't super into it... guess I need to get back on it!
I really really like the story behind your blog name. So thought out and perfect. I don't understand why people make up the stupidest blog names that don't make sense grammatically or they try too hard to be cute. Just be you. I know my blog name isn't exactly thought out as yours but I always told myself I would be ME.
ReplyDeleteHaha, blogging is 100% free therapy ... And a way to remind ourselves that we're normal!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE High Fidelity! Such a great movie!!!
ReplyDeleteI also agree that blogging is a form of cheap therapy. If I didn't get some things off my chest I'm pretty sure I'd explode!
Love your blog name!!
ReplyDeletei completely agree about bethenny! i LOVE her!! she is so blunt and funny, i wish i could be more like that.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part about this post is your answer to the last question. SO IMPORTANT!!!! I start to get hives when I see bloggers begging for followers on twitter, posting lame-o giveaways from big companies that have nothing to do with their blog, etc . . . so not why I'm involved in the blogging world, and that kind of thing makes me shy away. I love you and your blog for your authenticity and commitment to what is representative of YOU! That is something to be majorly proud of . . . way more so than having 1000 followers. xoxoxoxo.
ReplyDeleteWoot, love your last answer. You rock lady! I can't wait for the slumber party in August!
ReplyDeleteGreat answers!! I love that you do it for you (as do I), that's the reason we all started blogging in the beginning (hopefully). I love your blog :)
ReplyDeleteReally love this blog and your voice. Love the name as well and I will be stopping by more often.
ReplyDeleteAdrienne
Meghan! Thanks so much for linking up, my friend! I think your blog name is fabulous. It's seriously what made me read your blog for the first time. So glad I did!! <3
ReplyDeleteI love your answer to the last question. I know a lot of bloggers struggle with trying to keep up with the Joneses (other bloggers). Blogging shouldn't be a race to see who can get the most followers or comments. I need to remember that and hopefully when I understand that blogging should be for me, I will enjoy writing again.
ReplyDeleteFinally catching up...this is one fun post!!! And yes, I'd die if Bethanny read your blog (or even mine)...how awesome would that be????
ReplyDeleteAnd hello fellow John Cusack lover!! :) Just saying. And your last answer should be a poster, seriously. Blogging should be for ourselves and not for how many followers we might reach or how many comment we might get. LOVE.
xoxo
Blogging is totally free therapy! I agree with you on Bethanny! I love her and Skinny Girl!
ReplyDelete