What do you get when you take 15 friends and put them in a beautiful cabin in Michigan for a lovely fall weekend?
Only the Best.Weekend.EVER.
When my friend Christy said she booked a "cabin" for this weekend excursion, I was not expecting a six-bedroom house with gourmet kitchen (as seen below), a hot tub OR a steam shower.

We had such a lovely little weekend - full of games, much laughter, visits to local wineries and delicious (albeit TOO much) food!


The house had its own little treehouse in the backyard - priceless!

We visited the Round Barn winery - so many choices!


And to top off the weekend, husband made the most incredible dinner, which consisted of a maple pork chop, candied apple stuffing, sweet potatoes, broccoli casserole AND the amazing pumpkin dessert, as shown above.
I am now officially fat and happy. What did your weekend bring? I hope it was lovely!
The weekend and the spread sound amazing!
ReplyDeletei love weekend with the girls...mine was one of those as well!!
ReplyDeleteyours sounds splendid
wow gorgeous, fun, yum!
ReplyDelete